How many SD caps are in a bottle?

sumguy

Awards
Yeah, I know I sound like an idiot asking this. But I odered a 60 count bottle of SD, and the bottle it's self says, in two places, 90 caps. Did I get some secret bonus bottle or something? What gives?

Dave@NU

Awards
Superdrol has 90, 10mg caps in each bottle. Must of been a typo

on the website or where ever you bought it from

sumguy

Awards
That's strange. At least half of the sites that sell it list it as 60 caps. I'm looking at the photo of the bottle, and it says 60 caps on the lable. However, mine is 90. Maybe one of the productions runs had a misprint on the lable.:wtf:
Oh well, no big deal.

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Two different count size bottles, (90cap, 60cap) are on the market for Anabolic Xtreme. They have stopped the 90 count and now sell the 60 count. The 90 cap bottles still seem to be readily available online.

Dave@NU

Awards
Hope they lowered the price. 1/3 less pills, 1/3 less price... but I really doubt that they did.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Did you count the caps? I'm curious as to how many are in there now....lol.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've seen some of the new 60 count bottles on line for about $36. $50 is about right for the 90 count nowadays.

dd

ike7

Awards
I'm saw the 60 count lower price for about a week then it went right to 54 bucks. same as what the 90's went for.

ike

onestrongpig

Awards
I purchased my 60 count bottle at bb.com, but I saw the 90 count bottle on sale at dpsnutrition for a cheaper price after the fact. The brand of these were both anabolic xtreme superdrol. Hope this helps

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah i couldnt find the 90;s anymore but got 2 60's,

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when I saw it was being discontinued I ordered 3 from bulk nut., the other bottles I ordered were 90 but these were 60 @ 49.99, still worth it IMO....