P-R-O

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can anyone vouch for trest from pure-research-oils?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My buddy loves the stuff, that’s how I found out about them. He’s around swim’s size. Refuses to pin, he ****ing takes the oil orally. He eats a big handful of test undecanoate tablets every day, too. I don’t recommend that. I can vouch that it works, though, and is legit stuff. They seem unpopular. I bet they won’t be now.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow I came across trest 250

100ace
100cyp
50dec

In GSO, BB and BA

Positive reviews on the online store. Seems hard to believe though, as most ace is 50mg/ml

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Im running their decanoate right now and it is good stuff. First time trying them as well so im relieved

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theyre a low-key UGL. But you wont get anything of better quality and 100% reliable dosing.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Yes i am. Honestly i think it might have been closer to 2 days but it was like a month ago so im not entirely sure on exact timeframe.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Why is all the good stuff in the US....reliable and good quality UGL in the UK is where they need to be hahaha

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can anyone comment on the effect of ace vs decanoate?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anyone comment on the effect of ace vs decanoate?
trest deca is a slow builder.. IE, it takes a min to develop all the effects. once your fully saturated decanoate seemingly is my favorite.
Trest Ace is more like a sedge hammer in the hand of a hungry mexican trying to feed his family. Its in your face right now and you can literally feel it course through your veins. I swear i can. I get flush and feel a rush of energy with in about 5 mins of a shot of ace.

also its very common to see Ace 100/per ml . ive seen it at 150 even. i think it crashes anything higher though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I came across trest 250

100ace
100cyp
50dec

In GSO, BB and BA

Positive reviews on the online store. Seems hard to believe though, as most ace is 50mg/ml
Trestanon 250 lol

With the sides id be afraid to run this guy... Some people have gotten them bad from the decanoate version and it's a loooong acting steroid so it's gonna be a side ride if you need to stop.

Just my opinion but if try the ace solo first RB if in fact you are,contemplating this guy. But you prob know this.