Adding LGD to OSTA/S4/GW stack

franul@

Awards
Guys,

I'm planning to start Osta/S4/GW cycle for 12 weeks for the recomp and shred some fat if possible. I was wondering if adding LGD for 5mg/ED will have any benefit in the cycle at all...

cycle is:

OSTARINE 25mg/ED
S4 50-75mg/ED
GW 20mg/ED

Thanx

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this your first cycle? What are your stats and goals?

franul@

Awards
It's not my first cycle. I'm 43 and i have plenty of cycles in the past.
Stats are:

5'9"
180 lbs
11% BF

I'm currently on intermittent fasting/keto diet and i would like to gain some LBM and lose some % of BF.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not my first cycle. I'm 43 and i have plenty of cycles in the past.
Stats are:

5'9"
180 lbs
11% BF

I'm currently on intermittent fasting/keto diet and i would like to gain some LBM and lose some % of BF.
Good to hear, sounds like you got training and diet down pat. Honestly, I’d hold off on the LGD and see how the Osta, S4 and GW treat you. If don’t see results on that, then there’s one of two problems: a) the gear is bunk, or b) your macros and training are off. Or c) both of the above lol.

Good luck and keep us posted.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great thanx. I'll keep you in the loop :)
Thanks man! And so you know, I’m in the same boat. Currently running Osta and Epiandro, was tempted to throw in some LGD and MK677 but decided to wait it out for a bit and see what happens. They say “patience is a virtue.” Well, I don’t have patience but I also don’t have unlimited funds so!

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! And so you know, I’m in the same boat. Currently running Osta and Epiandro, was tempted to throw in some LGD and MK677 but decided to wait it out for a bit and see what happens. They say “patience is a virtue.” Well, I don’t have patience but I also don’t have unlimited funds so!
Running same thing...how you dosing them?

franul@

Awards
i think i will add LGD to the cycle @ 3-5mg/ED and see will this add any benefit to my goals at all. :)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would hold off lgd and simply increase calories by a 100 or so per day. The problem I have with lgd is the lethargy it gives you after a couple of weeks and when that kicks in it can be a slippery slope and the whole cycle goes down the pan as you stop giving your workouts 100%. I totally understand the impatience of a cycle though and 2 weeks on feels like ages and you wonder if your growing at all etc. But it's worth waiting it out. Ostarine works better the longer your on so give it a good 4 weeks before you evaluate. If it's instant results your after go superdrol. You can work out your arms on Monday and see the results on Friday lol. It's just bringing yourself back from the dead during pct that becomes the challenge.

franul@

Awards
do you think DHEA will be good to combat lethargy?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes but I would still stick to your initial cycle. This is how the issues start. We've all been there. "what if I'm wasting the cycle, I'll chuck in XX. Hang on what about the sides, I'll add XX, cool now my cycle costs £400". Lgd is primarily for bulking anyway which isn't your goal if your original post is to be believed.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also look into Sr9009 if your desperate to add something. Won't interfere with the androgen receptors and won't need extra support sups. Again be patient with it though results start to show around week 3.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you think DHEA will be good to combat lethargy?
You could try adding in some Epi Andro at 750 mg as a test base for energy if your lethargic and it is also good for cutting. I would only add it if you are or do experience lethargy since you are already on 3 compounds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Nutrition / Health 10
Anabolics 2