Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super Fast E-Checks

MA Research

Hi, guys. Over the last few years the main complaint I've heard about E-Checks is that they just take too long to process--often requiring up to 5 whole business days to clear before products can be shipped out.

Here at MA Research long wait times are a thing of the past. In fact, using E-Checks is now so fast and easy that it rivals credit cards in terms of processing speed, and when it comes to filling out your E-Check information, it takes only a few seconds--literally.

We use the most reliable and well known E-Check service in the word, which allows us to offer the following...

* 12-24 Hour Processing: This is comparable to credit cards in terms of processing speed!

* Shipping: All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of the order being placed.

* Delivery Times: We use priority shipping only, so orders will be received within 3-4 days of being placed (generally speaking).

Using E-Checks

When it comes to filling out your E-Check information, all you need to do is enter your routing and account number. That's it! It doesn't get any easier than that!

Link: http://maresearchchems.com/

Link: https://www.masupps.com/

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Our bank account routing and account numbers?
Yes. That is what all e-checks require. However, I don't understand why some people get worried about this. Every time you write a check (a real, paper check) you give people the same info. It is listed right on your checks! Does anyone freak out about writing a check? No, but for some reason, when using e-checks, some people get afraid of providing this info. People can't just take money out of your account with this info. Otherwise, anyone who ever wrote a traditional check would be at risk. No one ever is. E-checks are just like REAL checks. The only difference is they are electronically generated. In other words, after you use an e-check the bank generates a real, paper check and sends it to my bank, where it is then cashed. I use Green Money as my E-check provider-bank. They are the largest e-check provider in the world! They are used all over the world by major businesses. The only way you can get ripped off with an e-check is if the bank itself steals from you. They are as secure as regular paper checks. Look up Green Money and see what you find. Fortune 500 companies use them. Green Money has an impeccable track record (as do most banks, or they wouldn't be in business). Green Money also provides merchant accounts, regular bank accounts, etc, etc, etc. The only time it can potentially become sketchy is if someone is using some backyard e-check provider without bank status, but even then the likelihood of actually being stolen from is extremely low, as there is records of the transaction everywhere (your records, your bank's records, the e-check provider's records, etc).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's another thing to consider. Credit cards are actually LESS secure than E-checks...because every time you use a credit card you are actually providing that company with your cc info. This means that if the company owner wanted to rip you off they could literally take your cc info and charge your card up to the MAX! I could do this with every person who ever placed a cc order with me, if I so chose. Obviously, I would never do that but I am trying to make a point. With an e-check I can't do anything...because simply having your account and routing number doesn't allow me to take money from your account even if I wanted to...just like when you write regular paper checks the person can't steal money from you. It is the banks that perform the transaction...not me. Once people understand what e-checks are they don't worry anymore. It is the fear of the unknown. Green Money is super secure. I made sure to only use the biggest and most reliable e-check provider in the world. It took 2 freakin' months to get approved. Pain in the ass, big time.

cmack26

Awards
Mike is absolutely right about e-checks, I have used them many times. Glad you now offer that option.