Appetite stimulator. Now that MK677 is gone, what´s next?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I was taking MK677 (Ghar1ne) and it was amazing regarding appetite stimulation, even at 10mg.

I always had trouble to put some weight and eat above my calorie maintenance level. Maybe you wouldn´t believe, but i have some days i struggle to eat more than 2000kcal with clean food.

With MK677 i was able to easily raise that number to 2500kcal and even to 3000kcal with some not so clean food.

But now that Ghar1ne is gone (at least in Europe i can´t find it anywhere) and the few MK677 i can find are from some suspicious companies or at 30mg dosage (i prefer 10mg pills), theres anything that works so well as MK677 regarding appetite?

I´m not looking for harsh compounds. I prefer non hormonal or very very mild compounds.

Sometime ago i tried Anabeta Elite (OG) and i didn´t notice nothing special regarding that.

Currently i´m taking Black Hole from Controlled Labs i bought some time ago, but for what i remember in the time i bought it, it didn´t work so well as MK677, not even close. There were some days i felt a little more hungry but i don´t know if it was a placebo effect or not.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Try cardarine I would watch out & not take it lightly though, It was originally designed to combat type 2 diabetes so it will drop your blood sugar

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work fellas, finally giving him some advice after 2 years. He was very patient...

TheBeast1204

Awards
Lol mk677 is the hunger hormone itself i dont think anything else would work as well. Be careful dont use it everyday if youre using it for appetite. Youll eventually become desensitized to it. Why not order from a u.s. site? Idk what uk cutstoms are like

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol at this thread. MK677 is avaliable, you can buy it anywhere.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^this. No idea why this thread has been exhumed though

TheBeast1204

Awards
LMAO this thread is old i had no idea. Just for the record ive seen 'black hole' by controlled labs before. Its on bodybuilding .com ive never tried it but i heard its the only one that really works beside mk677. Wont be nearly as stong tho. Works the same way as getting high its extracted from the stuff in weed. But without the thc obviously. And weed triggers the ghrelin receptors in your brain just like mk677 so i guess its a more 'natural' alternative