liqua-solutions Clomid

kwantz2

Awards
Hello, I see that this form of clomid is in liquid form. It comes with a dropper and you just drink it I imagine? Or how do you take it? Also how many of these dropper servings per day are you supposed to take? And how long will the one $25 of the clomid last me? I am planning on using this for my 4 week on 4 week off 4 week on cycle of Super One +. I am sorry for being uneducated with clomid. Thanks in advance I appreciate it.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Are you from bodybuilding.com by chance?

Its liquid, yes and you take it orally (drink it), and it was last dependant upon how many mL's you consume a day. If you take 100mgs a day, thats 2mL ED.

kwantz2

Awards
Yeah i go on both message boards, bb.com this one and a few other ones. But what would be the standard doseing that most people use for ph post cycle using clomid? so 2mL once a day? and at what time of day or does it not matter? and for how long should i run the clomid for? after a 4 week cycle? thanks in advance!

kwantz

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Holy ****.....calm down.....

If you're doing a 4 weeker, I would start at 100mgs ED for a week, then 50mgs ed for a week, etc.
Doesnt matter what time of day...

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if 20-40mg a day for 4wks would be fine after a 4 weeker?????

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
For example 200mg 1-test and 200mg 4ad a day? And how do you determine this??

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
You would probably be fine with 50mgs ED..... but I like to play it safe personally and start at 100mgs just in case.... theres plenty in a bottle.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
So, you always start at 100mg for a week then taper down to what????? and for how many weeks? Thanks.

hemotep

Im doing a 5 weeks cycle..570mg 4ad and 285mg 1Test per day..i plan on doing clomid 100mg ED the first week and 50mg ED the second...as this pretty much seems the standard...this shits cheap...so no need to skimp..50ml is more than enough.

kwantz2

Awards
Why did you choose clomid over nolvadex? effectiveness,Price, personal preference, reference?
did you order your clomid online?
thanks bro.

hemotep

Nolva is more for use during cycle to help prevent gyno...clomid for post cycle to help restore natty test production. I dont see gyno being a problem for me, so I did not order the nolva.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
General Chat 3
Anabolics 33
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6