Looking to start my first cycle

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys Im new and have been reading the forums for quite osme time now. I have decided to try some gear. I am a little nervous about injections so i am thinking of an oral cycle. One question is what is the difference between Dianabol and Dianabol DS (heart shaped pills). I can get either. I would be on Dianabol for 4 weeks 30mg a day. is there anything else oral i can stack it with. the diet wil be strict 65% P 25%Carbs 10% Fat. I will be working out 4-5 tiems a week. For PCT i will be running some left over clen and ZMA. Is there anything else I need for PCT or any stacking modifications if so please post. Thank you in advance.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys Im new and have been reading the forums for quite osme time now. I have decided to try some gear. I am a little nervous about injections so i am thinking of an oral cycle. One question is what is the difference between Dianabol and Dianabol DS (heart shaped pills). I can get either. I would be on Dianabol for 4 weeks 30mg a day. is there anything else oral i can stack it with. the diet wil be strict 65% P 25%Carbs 10% Fat. I will be working out 4-5 tiems a week. For PCT i will be running some left over clen and ZMA. Is there anything else I need for PCT or any stacking modifications if so please post. Thank you in advance.
I mean danabol Ds not dianabol

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Well i finished my research and wondering if Danabol Ds and anadrol are a good newbie stack.

OjuDunno84

Awards
i c. U should just suck it up and use a test e or test cyp 500mgs/week and dbol for first 4 weeks.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
You must've been at it for awhile
****, Sorry i typed it wrong i mean anadrol 50 and danabol. I know they are very similar and anadrol has better effects for mass and strength, but from what i have heard from people danabol Ds is excellent as well they had good results. The same thign with anadrol 50 the people i spoke to had great results too. What do route do you guys think i should go?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
First of all, dump the clen and ZMA if you want to use them in addition, thats fine, but they are not the backbone of your PCT. Get some Nolva. You'dve found this out if you'd have done any research, hell if you just thought about pressing the AM search button you wouldve saw Nolva for PCT.

Dianabol at 30mg for 6 weeks has gotten fairly good feedback in terms of oral only cycles. Just make sure you eat enough while on and especially during PCT and that you train hard through PCT.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds good I just ordered some Nolva from IBE. Can someone just clear this up for me what woudl you guys take Danabol Ds or Dianabol. Both would be at 30mg for 6 weeks vigorus workouts while eating a lot.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess no one else is going to offer advice. I would just wait if I were you man until you can find some sort of test and run a Test + Dbol cycle. Only 1 oral at a time. Orals are a good jump-start to a cycle, but shouldn't be the backbone. From what I have learned, test should be your main priority here bud, and until you can get some form of test (enth, cyp, prop) and start pinning, then just hold off until you can get some. Gains from orals alone are hard to keep, that's why they are just used as a jump start. And I was being sarcastic with my first post, if you had really been reading for some time, you would know Clen and ZMA would not be sufficient. Good to see you got some Nolva. Hold off, learn and then use when you are ready.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks man sorry about attacking before I am goign to ask my source tonight if i can get my hands on some sort of test what would you recommend for a first time pinner?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man sorry about attacking before I am goign to ask my source tonight if i can get my hands on some sort of test what would you recommend for a first time pinner?
haha I didn't feel you were attacking me man. Spend alittle time reading this here man.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/
http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/

It has alot of good stuff in there. There are various kinds of esters when choosing a test. For test prop, a fast acting test, you need to inject often, like EOD. Even more often for Test Suspention. For a firsttimer like myself, I would't get that. I know I wouldn't want to do that, because I am not very experienced at pinning and I imagine you aren't either. I would try Test Enthanate. See look at the Active Life. It will take a few weeks for the Test Enthanate to really take effect, but since your using Dianabol, its all good (make sure you adjust your PCT accordingly for the test, since it will still be in your bloodstream 14-15 days AFTER the last injection). I would run the Dbol for 4 weeks, and the test for 10 weeks, but some say 12. 500mg on say Tues and Sat for the pinning. These are just my ideas, and like I said I am new to the game as well, but before I started using any hormones, I would do alot of reading. Make sure you read up on intramuscular injection and the various sites you do it at. Good luck and read up!

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself a couple bottles of Test. Run 500mgs for 10 weeks. You can run dbol the first 4 weeks, but its not necassary.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some Test E or Test Cyp, run it for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg's e/w. You can kickstart with 30-40mg's of Dbol e/d for the first 4 weeks. You don't need much more than that.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I am a little nervous about injections so i am thinking of an oral cycle.
Being nervous is understandable. However, after your first inject, you'll laugh about how nervous you were. It's not a big deal at all. Just make sure you follow proper procedures.

Jared

Awards
Hey, zaph123. I will be starting my first cycle as well in the very near future. As tempting as it is to use an all oral cycle, I would reccomend you do not. You will be much happier with your results if you use test in the cycle. I have seen many friends use oral only cycles. They got big fast, but always dropped back down to where they were prior to starting, possibly even weaker due to improper PCT. I think the key here is thinking long-term rather than short-term. Sure you will be big while on the orals, but maintaining that will be quite a chore after the cycle is over. Definetely listen to what these guys have to say. There is a lot of really good information on this board, and it is free to use for your benefit.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks guys, I read both the links and im trying to find a pinnign site. I am thinking of glute or quads. i am probally going to use test E 500mg's every week and to kick start the cycle with 35mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks. Thansk for all the help i hope this helps someone else looking to start a cycle.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i forgot for PCT i will run some nolva and HCG.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
heard a good theory on why sellers push dianabol so much to new guys. they blow up quick in 4 weeks, get off, damn near lose everything. guaranteed to come back for more. consistent paycheck.

as for PCT, use nolva. if you're going for a test enan / dbol cycle, for a minimum of 10 weeks, you should run HCG throughout the cycle at 250iu's 2X a week, not during PCT. however, HCG may not be necessary for a first timer's stack.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I read both the links and im trying to find a pinnign site. I am thinking of glute or quads. i am probally going to use test E 500mg's every week and to kick start the cycle with 35mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks. Thansk for all the help i hope this helps someone else looking to start a cycle.
Forget quads if it's your first time. Nothing wrong with it, but get your skill down first. Go with glutes and delts.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
for glutes you want the upper outer quadrant

quads are PAINFUL

slip3147

Banned
Awards
Drop the d-bol, run 500mg test ethanate or cypionate for 12 weeks along with 400mg of equipoise or deca. The deca/eq will add more quality to the mass and will help you hold on to more of your gains, where as running d-bol alone or with just test will result i large gains, but a large percentage will be lost post cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
there's nothing wrong and plenty right with running dbol to jump start a 12 week test cycle ... run the dbol at 35mg a day