Cycle question for those on HRT

pestis

pestis

Awards
Anyone here on HRT? just wondering how long you resume maintanence levels between supraphysiological cycles?
Hailz,
Pestis

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.

pestis

pestis

Awards
i believe HRT never gets you to supraphysiological levels. most people i've heard of on HRT maintain 600ng/dl of test, which is within naturally achievable levels.
right, my levels are around 800-900ng/dl at my hrt maintenance levels. What I am trying to learn is how long others on hrt wait between supraphysiological cycles. Do you need to wait as long as those not on hrt who have to go through a longer PCT?

size

Awards
  • Established
As long as you do not have any adverse effects, then time "off" is not nearly as important.

odrorir

Awards
You really should get your bloodwork done, if everything looks good then you should be good to go.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?

pestis

pestis

Awards
the whole point of taking time off is to get your HPTA back to normal among other things. if your on HRT and you never come "off" than staying on for a longer period of time wouldn't be a huge deal. i mean, if your gonna be shut down for the rest of your life, might as well have fun with it, eh?
Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.

size

Awards
  • Established
Kinda what I was thinking. I think a little time off to get estradiol and IGF back to normal will be a good idea.

Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Cholesterol levels, liver values, blood pressure, etc. If after blood work, everything looks fine, then return to larger dosages if you desire.
:thumbsup:

I would also be most worried about the cholesterol levels. But if you really don't want to take any breaks along the way, just keep up with the blood work every few months and keep cruising, as long as everything is ok and you feel ok.