Is my Clen bunk?

Adam0079

Awards
Hey all! I just recently purchased some Clen to get rid of some unwanted body fat. I am 27 years old, 6', 215 lbs. I have done a lot of research on this product before I purchased it. I am at 200 McG's as of today and feeling absolutely nothing. It's been a week and a day and I have seen nor felt anything. I have a very clean diet so I don't get it. Maybe I have a high Stim tolerance? Maybe I got ripped off? Does anyone have any prior knowledge or suggestions for me?

Thanks a lot.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Hey all! I just recently purchased some Clen to get rid of some unwanted body fat. I am 27 years old, 6', 215 lbs. I have done a lot of research on this product before I purchased it. I am at 200 McG's as of today and feeling absolutely nothing. It's been a week and a day and I have seen nor felt anything. I have a very clean diet so I don't get it. Maybe I have a high Stim tolerance? Maybe I got ripped off? Does anyone have any prior knowledge or suggestions for me?

Thanks a lot.
Damn bro thats alot usually max dosage is 200mcg u dont feel anything its prolly bunk!!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

Thanks a lot.
U got bunk clen. 200mcgs should have u shaking like a leaf. That's way to high a dose if you don't feel any effects. I gave my sister some she got to 40mcgs and gave it back, couldn't handle the sides.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Way under dosed or bunk. I wouldn't be able to have typed at that dose.

Adam0079

Awards
Thanks for your input fellas! Well ****... I was afraid of this. I was thinking the same thing. 200Mcg's is a whole lot of clen and my hands are as steady as ever and I should be shaking like Michael J Fox. I just talked to my guy and he said I may have gotten an under dosed bottle. So he's gonna give me another vial. Hopefully this works! Wish me luck fellas!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11