Help me plan my next cycle please

gsteclipse97

Awards
I am currently finishing up the last week of a 5 week S1+ cycle. I want to plan my next cycle, which will be used to retain strength and mass as i try to lose body fat, now so that i can have everything in case the ban goes through soon. I wont be running this cycle for at least a month or two after PCT for this cycle. Right now i am currently at about 6'2", 218-220lbs, and guessing around 17% bf, havent measured in a month or so. I have been considering running M4OHN and M5AA for 6 weeks while i diet to help maintain my strength and gains while losing body fat. I dont have a certain bf% that i am trying to hit but just lose as much as possible while minimizing muscle loss and increase hardness and vascularity.

I really have no idea on how much i should dose if i do run this, i have heard so many different size doses from everyone i dont know where to start so i was hoping i could get some feedback. Also if anyone thinks a different stack would be better feel free to input.

thanks

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I was about your size when I started cutting using m5aa. I had great results at 60mgs per day. I took 20mgs in the am, 20 in the afternoon, and 20mgs in the pm

gsteclipse97

Awards
I was about your size when I started cutting using m5aa. I had great results at 60mgs per day. I took 20mgs in the am, 20 in the afternoon, and 20mgs in the pm
is that all you used ph wise? did you have any significant muscle loss?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
M5aa is good...you could always stack it with 1-test if you can handle the lethargy..or you could add a small dose of 4 ad to help combat that.

gsteclipse97

Awards
yea i may have some left over S1+ from this cycle that i could use.

do you think i would see better results from m5aa & 1test/4ad or m5aa & m4ohn. the only reason i wouldnt want to use 1test/4ad is because i probably couldnt handle the lethargy from 1T alone since my days are long and i dont wanna bloat from 4ad

gsteclipse97

Awards
thanks for the replies so far guys. anyone else have any info please input, greatly appreciated

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I also ran M5AA and actually put on a little muscle I felt. Definitely didn't loose any! 20mg/day. 190lbs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11
MadStax Anabolics 9
RoosterHead Anabolics 12
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 12