pct helpppppppp

Redsox0432

Awards
So finished hdrol cycle tomorow.6 week 50 mgs cycle. Doing otc pct. Taking pct assist and inhibit e along with support supps. I know i should use a serm but with ncaa testing and stuff this is better. I have nolva on hand in case i need it though. I want to start my pct tomorrow but i had to send my inhibit e back and it should take about 2 days. Should i start my pct and just take the pct assist until the inhibit e or what. I know im gonna get bashed for this but im just asking what u think i should do thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

akaVeritaS

Awards
GOOD GODDAMN... I'M F*CKING DONE TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW MORE THAN ALL OF US...

If you had thought this through better and timed it better you wouldn't have had to worry about testing at all... hopefully someone else on the board still gives a sh*t about you...

PEACE!

ManBeast
I've really started to love reading your posts.

OP: Seriously, after all those threads and you still won't listen to anyone. ManBeast is right... quit asking for our help because you obviously must know more. You want to recover and recover properly? Start taking Nolva. If you get tested and caught? It's your own fu**ing fault. Live with it and don't make anymore stupid decisions concerning your health.