Pstanz + 11-sterone cutting stack...advice please

maxpowerman

Awards
Hello to all,
I've been a reader for quite some time but never a contributor so I'm looking forward to continue to learn and post more.

About 5 mos ago I ran a Pstanz + Furuza A stack with pretty good results. I kept most gains and trimmed up a bit. I really liked both PH's (aside from some dry joints by wk 7-8) and was thinking of running a Pstanz + 11-sterone stack for cutting.

I plan on seriously cleaning up the diet and running Pstanz at 300mg/day (2 caps, 3 times a day) for 6-7 wks and 11-sterone at 225mg/day (1 cap, 3 times a day). Thinking about also including Lean Extreme along with it and Nolva +PCT assist afterwards.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be much appreciated.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
11 oxo dose too low. otherwise would make for a good cutting cycle. Dont expect much muscle gain tho

maxpowerman

Awards
Hey Gymrat827,

I really appreciate the feedback man. I also thought about replacing the sterone with d-zine but am afraid I'd put on a lot of bulk as I've heard its a good gainer. Any truth to that? Would it be a better alternative?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 11-oxo would need to be dosed higher, but if you want to look at something else, maybe look at hdrol.

pstanz, hdrol for 6-8 weeks will be a nice recomp.

maxpowerman

Awards
the 11-oxo would need to be dosed higher, but if you want to look at something else, maybe look at hdrol.

I actually can't seem to find hdrol for purchase but I've heard good things. The shorter cycles definitely appeal more but I think that's just me looking for the magic pill/quick fix.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I like this or run h-drol for 6 weeks with Stano-drol. Not the cheapest cycle and I don't like CEL all that much BUT it will surely cut you up. You can run epi in place of the Halo as it will be cheaper to get enough for a 6-8 week run. The other thing is with Epi I could see you running it at 30mgs where joints won't kill you and toxicity will be low for a long duration cycle. I like DHT hormones for cutting that is why I suggested Stano-drol. Diet will determine the outcome more than anything, so get that right and you will be good with whatever you do. I did hear D-Plex is great though but I can't say more than that (if it will add lots of mass or not).

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/stano-drol-90-caps.html

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
h drol is still around, helladrol is still for sale @ mr supps. right now there is a buy 1 get 1 deal on it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
h drol is still around, helladrol is still for sale @ mr supps. right now there is a buy 1 get 1 deal on it.
That or IML Halo Extreme, it is not hard to find though getting enough for a six week run dosed right gets a bit steep on the price sometimes.

maxpowerman

Awards
I like this or run h-drol for 6 weeks with Stano-drol. Not the cheapest cycle and I don't like CEL all that much BUT it will surely cut you up. You can run epi in place of the Halo as it will be cheaper to get enough for a 6-8 week run. The other thing is with Epi I could see you running it at 30mgs where joints won't kill you and toxicity will be low for a long duration cycle. I like DHT hormones for cutting that is why I suggested Stano-drol. Diet will determine the outcome more than anything, so get that right and you will be good with whatever you do. I did hear D-Plex is great though but I can't say more than that (if it will add lots of mass or not).<br>

I like the suggestion of e-stane. I actually just found it on amazon too which makes it all that much appealing. Plus with my last run my joints got wicked dry and painful towards the end so avoiding that as much as possible is appealing as well.

Fellas I really appreciate the help. It seems like there are so many good choices its hard to decide on which to go with.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this or run h-drol for 6 weeks with Stano-drol. Not the cheapest cycle and I don't like CEL all that much BUT it will surely cut you up. You can run epi in place of the Halo as it will be cheaper to get enough for a 6-8 week run. The other thing is with Epi I could see you running it at 30mgs where joints won't kill you and toxicity will be low for a long duration cycle. I like DHT hormones for cutting that is why I suggested Stano-drol. Diet will determine the outcome more than anything, so get that right and you will be good with whatever you do. I did hear D-Plex is great though but I can't say more than that (if it will add lots of mass or not).<br>

I like the suggestion of e-stane. I actually just found it on amazon too which makes it all that much appealing. Plus with my last run my joints got wicked dry and painful towards the end so avoiding that as much as possible is appealing as well.

Fellas I really appreciate the help. It seems like there are so many good choices its hard to decide on which to go with.
Whatever you do just make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you run whatever you run. SERM IN HAND, cycle support, AI in case and for PCT, diet and training plan, etc... Then start your cycle and enjoy the shredding.

maxpowerman

Awards
Whatever you do just make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you run whatever you run. SERM IN HAND, cycle support, AI in case and for PCT, diet and training plan, etc... Then start your cycle and enjoy the shredding.
Definitely man, I think I'm set with PCT. I've already got liquid nolva, pct assist and natty test booster ready to go.

As for on cycle, once I decide whether or not to go e-stane, 11-oxo or whatever, I'm going to order everything at once (cycle assist, along with a liver support for good measure)

I've never used an AI before, do you think it would be necessary even though I've got nolva?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dplex is a good compound to stack with the 11-sterone.

epi would also be good.

either way, hd,epi,dplex, w/e run it for 6-8 weeks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 9
ShmEEzy Anabolics 0
ShmEEzy Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9