i messed up i for got to wipe the cap of the bottle with alcohol

bigrich954rr

Awards
so i forgot to wipe the cap down then i put the needle in so i guess i just wasted that bottle so i didnt do my inject tonight it was test cyp so do i have to cut my cycle short or can i finsh it with a bottle of 4ad im doing a hard cutter right now lossing fat pretty good now so i would hate to have to cut it short

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
so i forgot to wipe the cap down then i put the needle in so i guess i just wasted that bottle so i didnt do my inject tonight it was test cyp so do i have to cut my cycle short or can i finsh it with a bottle of 4ad im doing a hard cutter right now lossing fat pretty good now so i would hate to have to cut it short
wooo ease up here bro. IMHO you can still use that vial without having much to worry about. Even when you do wipe the top with an alcohol pad there are no guarantees. If you don't want to finish it send it to me and I'll use it up for you! I have done this a couple times actually when I was on 5aa cyp and never had a problem. It will be ok!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man in my opinion you'll be fine. But like juiceman said if your really worried i'm sure you could send it to any number of guys on this board to test it out for you :). Go ahead and take your shot tonight.

fiddler

Awards
don't worry about it. the stuff should have some BA which is bacterial static. ie, it kills bacteria so don't freak out.

the wipe the top is just a precaution.

fiddler

bigrich954rr

Awards
ok thanks i will use it than but could i have use 4ad to finish just wondering now

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude, just do the injection... The needle was sterile right?

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
The product should have BA in it to keep it sterile. Any way the reason you wipe the bottle is really isn't for the bacteria anyway, its for the dust. The idea that using a alcohol pad to kill the bacteria is just short of being false, the vast majority of people do not apply enough long enough to do this. you would have to sit there and scrub for a full minute or better to do that. Rather alcohol is a great cleaning agent and tend to remove a great deal of the bacteria off the skin physically. You can actually do the same thing by scrubbing with soap and warm water a couple of times. However there will still be more bacteria on your skin after washing then the top of that dry vial.

If your still worried then just bake it.

Just as a note dirt/dust is more likely to give you an absest then bactera. Its often the physical particals that tend to fester.

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea steril needle i wounld have use 4ad because i had no test left

bigrich954rr

Awards
yea i just got freaked because i just read a mag with that guy (the snthol man ) i think his last name starts with a v but any why it had to do with a infection and him being all mess up

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
yea i just got freaked because i just read a mag with that guy (the snthol man ) i think his last name starts with a v but any why it had to do with a infection and him being all mess up
Gregg Valentino..... the rabblin' freak :p
Sage

joeyc

Awards
The idea that using a alcohol pad to kill the bacteria is just short of being false, the vast majority of people do not apply enough long enough to do this. you would have to sit there and scrub for a full minute or better to do that. Rather alcohol is a great cleaning agent and tend to remove a great deal of the bacteria off the skin physically. You can actually do the same thing by scrubbing with soap and warm water a couple of times. However there will still be more bacteria on your skin after washing then the top of that dry vial.
I'm glad you mentioned that. :thumbsup:
I always recommend that people clean injection sites with an antibacterial soap before sticking a pin in it. Alcohol removes the oil and surface dirt from the skin but to sterilize the area with alcohol would take allot of time and patience.

Joe

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Joeyc!! That is the best fuckin' avatar I have seen EVER!!. :thumbsup: GODDAMMM! :blink:

joeyc

Awards
Joeyc!! That is the best fuckin' avatar I have seen EVER!!. :thumbsup: GODDAMMM! :blink:
Too bad I had to shrink the original down to fit the avitar
(250 x 250) limitation.

I can email the original to you if you like.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I had to shrink the original down to fit the avitar
(250 x 250) limitation.

I can email the original to you if you like.
Thanks for the offer, but that won't be necesary.