weak pct--help guys

creator

Awards
ok fellas-this is me. first time on gear, doing m1test. for 3 weeks--looking to go off soon. here's the cycle so far: week 1 5mg ed, week 2 10 mg ed, week 3 15 mg ed. for post cycle i got milk thistle and molecular nutrition's formastat (an aromatose inhibitor). will this suffice? i think it may, as i've made no bodywgt gains so far, despite vicious pumps and increased strentgh.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No weight gains? But did you lean out - that weight counts as well. And were you able to make good or decent gains previously without any ph?

Your choice of pct is poor. This subject has been discussed ad nauseam for years on this board already.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That is a horrid PCT... Get yourself some nolva/clomid and run it properly for 2-4 weeks...

ManBeast

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what brand are you using? no weight gain after 3 weeks is rare with M1T....are you eating?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
no, your pct will not suffice.

you need nolva or clomid.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
When are people going to recognize that 1-test and m1t are steroids and not prohormones?

ManBeast

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
dont even do that cycle with that pct
youll just lose everything
get nolvadex, and follow suggestions

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
FYI creator - ALWAYS have your PCT goods on hand before your cycle, or in your case have a post cycle plan before you start a cycle, let alone end one

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
When there not sold OTC anymore.
its true.
persons in general dont take it seriously. Transdermals or Orals. Needles is sometimes a different story.

Last edited:

fiddler

Awards
suggest you get some nolva from custom post haste.

50mg/day week 1
30mg/day week 2
15mg/day week 3

fiddler