what to do for my next cycle... my ideas and your suggestions please

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a cycle early next year but I'm stuck as to what I should do. I will have nolvadex (genox), bioforge, atd for PCT (and usual support supps). I already own a bottle of Havoc, Hdrol, and methadrol.

Either...

1: a 5-6 week course of Hdrol, and on training days lower the dose of Hdrol and substitute in 10mg of methadrol

2: pulse havoc

3: run a 3 week low dose methadrol cycle

4: im open to any other ideas too

NB: this isnt my 1st cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you wanna run a good cycle, I wouldnt pulse or substitute ph's... You see, you can still get shut down just as hard as running a straight cycle, but with the straight cycle, you will have better mass and strength gains. And its no good to lower and raise the dose of a ph and then add another, unless it is a bridge. You need to keep a steady amount of the same compound and rise slightly depending on how you feel to make the compound effec tive... IMO, hope that helps... You would be better off running a 4 week superdrol cycle at 10/20/20/30.... Im in the superdrol pheraplex bridge portion of my cycle and I got none of the sides usually associated with superdrol...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few reports that Pplex and SD gains coming quickly but also are lost quickly. im worried about progestin related gyno, is that a risk with SD and Pheraplex?

im keen on running a lower dose but longer cycle. dont want to 'balloon' too fast, arouse suspicion/lose my gains more easily. which is why i'm considering a long SD pulse, or something a little creative with the Hdrol. I know UnrealMachine is a fan of SD pulsing, and I assume with a proper PCT I should be ok.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wont baloon up fast enough for people to claim you are on roids, and that depends on how much carbs/sodium you uptake. Superdrol and phera are not progesterones... You will lose the carb and water bloat associated with both the compounds when you get on your pct, and keeping any lean mass really depends on you during your pct...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info regarding the progestin issue

i'll do some reading around tonight regarding a SD + PPlex bridge or vice versa

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
SD + PPlex does look like an interseting combo... but as does a 5-6 weeker of an SD pulse, especially with a full PCT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mathb33 Anabolics 4
ee09 Anabolics 43
DemntedCowboy Anabolics 17
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 297