CPhillips Goes Down... READ!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Stopped by Meso and saw the message.... CPhillips is out of business. If you have an order waiting from him, chalk it up as a loss and if it happens to come, dont accept it. He dealt with mostly orals and a lot of recreational drugs. This is just another reason why I stress DO NOT deal with any source who also carries recreational drugs! It's just a matter of time before they go down, as in this example. Be careful out there.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fyi, this guy didn't carry any rec drugs, but he did carry only orals

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NEW RULE.

DON"T GET IT FROM SOURCES WITH ONLY ORALS!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
fyi, this guy didn't carry any rec drugs, but he did carry only orals
Some more FYI- Yes he did Im looking at his list right now and he carries xanax and valium both if unprescribed are recreational.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YJ, would you like to see the seizure letters I got? I ordered from the guy so I should know what he had on his list. The only list he had was posted on the web and is taken down, there were no valiums or xanax on cphillips list. If he carried anything else, it was by request - which was not posted publicly. His list only had anadrols, primobolan, dbol, and ancilliers.

The problem is this was a Thai source and his packaging was sloppy. Everything from the other side of the Pacific gets routed into san fransico. That incoming depot is very hot right now and many intl sources are getting seized. My recommendation would be to order domestic. I agree to stay away from people that carry rec drugs and dnp. They will get busted.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ, would you like to see the seizure letters I got? I ordered from the guy so I should know what he had on his list. The only list he had was posted on the web and is taken down, there were no valiums or xanax on cphillips list. If he carried anything else, it was by request - which was not posted publicly. His list only had anadrols, primobolan, dbol, and ancilliers.
I will gladly forward you his list I sent myself on ziplip (if I still have it, deleted most of my shady ziplip account) But I remember him having incredibly cheap xanax, generics. 100 for $60 to be exact.