Epistane Hdrol stack need advice

yokingupsick

Awards
I am planning on a running a epistane h-drol stack for a recomp to get rid of some extra body fat I might have gained while bulking up. My goals right now are to harden up and more definition.

My question is how do you guys recommend I stack these two products?
I was thinking a 6 week cycle would be excellent but not sure how to dose it.

As a side note I have also ran a epi solo, epi pplex, and h-drol higher end doses for 4 weeks

real tdawg

real tdawg

Awards
i am running epi and hdrol currently....4 weeks total

epi at 30/40/40/50
hdrol 50/50/50/50

obv liver supports, other supplements and a PCT lined up...alot of people dont like running two orals at same time so if your planning on it make sure your supps are in order

but as for those two PH's, I like the results so far...i am starting week 3 tomorrow and starting to notice strength gains with a very slight hardening effect so far...i expect week 3-4 to be the most progressive

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i would be a little leery to run either at 6 weeks. i think hdrol is best at 5 weeks and im no epi expert but i think 4 weeks is prolly about average unless pulsed.

im still in my first week but im running these two together as well. so far ive noticed an INCREDIBLE jump in libido haha. ive run both seperate with decent results but i have a really good feeling about it this time. im running hdrol for 5 weeks and epi for just the first 4 weeks like this:

hdrol 50/75/75/75/75
havoc 20/30/30/40/0

thats what id recommend but i think i could go higher on the epi maybe?

to tdawg, hdrol gets awesome at week 3 but id run it for 5 weeks because it gives more time to gain since it starts so slow. but i duno if its worth the money to you since you've worked it out to be just one bottle and you'd need a second. but what have your gains looked like? and is there a big difference btwn running epi at 30 vs 40?

abuleh

Awards
I'd say do a Halo into Epi bridge. Overall 6wks. I did the same a while ago, it was my best ps/ph cycle and I gained 20lbs overall which I kept 12lbs. Had a little bloat at the end and held some water.

Godd luck

~abuleh

real tdawg

real tdawg

Awards
tnubs, i am not sure if it was the jump from 30 to 40 on the epi or the fact on in the middle of the cycle but i am defiantly noticing a increase in strength and like i said a slight increase in muscle hardness which i am inclined to attribute to the epi since it is known for hard/lean gains...i started using 40mg in the second week and there was no real noticeable change in results until close to the end of week 2, around the 12-13th day...i am excited for week 3 which starts today

i would love to run hdrol at 5 weeks next time but it was my first run with the compound, although i have used real OT twice before, so i wanted to keep the dosing moderate along with only a 4 week span.

what do you weigh? in 260 so i wanted to run 30/40/40/50 since 20mg would be very low at my size

Last edited:
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, ya, im about 190 lbs. i dont even remember what dose i used on my first epi cycle. all that i remember is it was when i first started messing with pro hormones and i was afraid my hair would fall out, so i refused to touch 40mg/day haha. after doing a failed mdrol cycle(blood pressure was ungodly high so i quit), hdrol cycle and a test-e injection cycle, ive learned a lot. but i do know i need to go a lot higher than whatever i did last time, because i think i gained like 2 pounds or something low. my diet probably had something to do with it to, as it was over a year ago and what i thought was enough food was about enough for a starving child.... but anyways, for my weight whats recommended?

real tdawg

real tdawg

Awards
tnubs, i am by no means an expert on epi or PH for that matter but from what I hear 40mg/day is the "sweet spot" for alot of people who have used epi. personally I am liking how 40mg feels so far but thats with the hdrol at 50mg also so I am unsure which is taking the most pronounced effect. I would assume the strength gain I have noticed was the hdrol.

id say if your stacking it with the hdrol at 75mg for most of the cycle then 30-40mg of epi will be sufficient

also if your diet is an aspect of concern make sure that is 100% in check before starting your cycle or you will be basically wasting your money and time.

diet and training are the basis for gains. PH/DS/PS should only aid in this process

tat2snlifting

Awards
I plan on stackin the two EPI and HDROL with the 2 bottles of 1-t this summer. I hear that hdrol takes a while to kick in, around 5 weeks.

I have run epistane before up to 6weeks, around 30mg.

What should I run this cycle? I'm not prone to sides and have nolva, cycle assist, and clomid on deck waiting for the cycle, just waiting to figure out how I'm going to really dose it

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i have never heard it takes that long for h-drol to kick in, is that a typo?