Flavored Nolva

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok dammit, I searched so I am eating crow here. How many pumps a day do I need to take? I don't want the conversion table, but how many squirts a day.

I decided to give the flavored stuff a try, since the other kind tastes like ass.

By the way awesome customer service from Power nutrition.

Tahq

Awards
5 pumps = .5 ml = 10mg. Generally Nolva is 40mg ed first week (20 pumps), then 20mg ed for the next two weeks (10 pumps)...of course opinions vary.

Pauly

Awards
Pardon my ignorance. I see the flavored stuff at PN and it comes in vials. How do you spray it?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mine came with a dispenser, like what you use for your kids medicine. 2ML for the first week(2 vials full. One vial for the next 2-3 weeks. Does that help?

Pauly

Awards
I'm still confused. You originally asked "how many pumps"?. That indicated to me a transdermal application.

If you have a dispenser, then why are you asking how many squirts? Also if 1 ML = 20 mg, then 1 50 ML vial should be more then enough for a 3 week post cycle (40 mg per day for week 1, 20 mg per day weeks 2 & 3).

Sorry for the noob questions. Never used Nolva before and just want to make sure I understand the correct dosing. I've always used 6-OXO in the past but am going to try M1-t and decided to use Nolva post cycle.

Power Nutrition

Originally the Nolva and Clomid came with a pump top dispenser where 10 pumps = 1ml.

The pumps had a tendancy to clog up on the Nolva and Clomid so we now give you a 1ml oral syringe for dispensing. It is still recommended that these be shaken well before each use.

The Letro and Finasteride work just fine with the pumps as they are a thinner fluid.

Power Nutrition

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One bottle would be enough for two three week PCT. I take two vials full for the first week then one vial for the next two weeks. That should clarify it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Power Nutrition
Originally the Nolva and Clomid came with a pump top dispenser where 10 pumps = 1ml.

The pumps had a tendancy to clog up on the Nolva and Clomid so we now give you a 1ml oral syringe for dispensing. It is still recommended that these be shaken well before each use.

The Letro and Finasteride work just fine with the pumps as they are a thinner fluid.

Power Nutrition
I'm glad you guys switched to the syringe.  Good choice.

sushibug

Awards
i just ordered some a few weeks ago from PN and it came with the pump. =[

cant figure out exact dosing so i guess i need to buy a dropper or that oral syringe.