Epistane got seized in Aus

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
I have ordered Epistane with no trouble, just recieved another package of epistane and m-drol (stacking up for a rainy day)

But a friend of myne ordered in some epistane/11-oxo/hydroxycut
It all got seized apart from the 11-oxo

Now im sure epistane is not banned here, what can he do, ring up and ask to see some proof that epistane is an illegal substance?
They seized 3 bottles of the stuff so my mate is bit pissed as you could imagine.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered Epistane with no trouble, just recieved another package of epistane and m-drol (stacking up for a rainy day)

But a friend of myne ordered in some epistane/11-oxo/hydroxycut
It all got seized apart from the 11-oxo

Now im sure epistane is not banned here, what can he do, ring up and ask to see some proof that epistane is an illegal substance?
They seized 3 bottles of the stuff so my mate is bit pissed as you could imagine.

:frustrate

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
The non-methylated drug epistane is derived from is contraband and the TGA includes all chemicals with a methy group attached as the same substance.

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Fair enough, thats all i needed to hear.
For some stupid reason I thought it was legal here (well i knew it would always be a grey area)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing productive to add I just wanted to say that every time I scroll by this thread I swear it says something about a seizure in your anus.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing productive to add I just wanted to say that every time I scroll by this thread I swear it says something about a seizure in your anus.
Hmmm, An anus seizure.... I wonder what that would look like, or better yet... How it would feel.

:dance: