Been 10 years

Gharet

Awards
Approaching 38 yrs of age and looking to do my first cycle in 10 years, i have been lifting for close to 20 years now and have been fighting the nagging signs of middle age, such as sore shoulders, bicipitel tendinitis and the other joys that come with getting older. I still love working and lifting like i was 20 years old.

I just need some advice on a cycle that i would like to start in the near future. I have Deca / Test enathate / d-bol, this would basically make up the cycle, but i am very uncertain of dosage amount to take and for how long to do the cycle. The last cycle i did was almost the same gear and lasted 12 weeks in a pyramid fashion with nolvadex/clomid and HCG for the PCT.

I am currently 5'11" and weigh 205 pounds at 14% bodyfat, i would like to cycle again for another 12 weeks but as i said, am still unsure of the proper dosage rate and if i should pyramid. Maybe start with a higher dose of the test to get it rolling and reduce the dosage as the weeks roll by?

Any and all suggestions are much appreciated, if i have left off any information, i will gladly add to the post.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test-E 500mg/week 1-12
Deca 400mg/week 1-10
Dbol 30mg 1-4
HCG 4-14

PCT with Nolva or Clomid 15-18

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I agree with NOS, except for I hate dbol, so I would simply omit that....I would NOT recommend you start with a higher dose and then ramp down....just run the same mgs the whole time...its just as efficient. You can probably go as low as 300mgs of deca and still be happy with it...

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i also wouldnt do hCG on cycle, especially 2 times a week for 10 weeks. thats can desensitize your testis i dont care what the dose is, why turn the car on to turn it back off , when you can instead turn it on and keep it running

hCG post cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i also wouldnt do hCG on cycle, especially 2 times a week for 10 weeks. thats can desensitize your testis i dont care what the dose is, why turn the car on to turn it back off , when you can instead turn it on and keep it running

hCG post cycle.

horrible advice, in my opinion. HCG is used to keep ur testese (sp?) running while ON CYCLE for and easier recovery during post cycle.

HCH used in post cycle will KEEP YOU SHUT DOWN.

desensitizing ur nuts will take A LOT more than 500iu a week. studies have only been done with extremely HIGH doses.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
horrible advice, in my opinion. HCG is used to keep ur testese (sp?) running while ON CYCLE for and easier recovery during post cycle.

HCH used in post cycle will KEEP YOU SHUT DOWN.

desensitizing ur nuts will take A LOT more than 500iu a week. studies have only been done with extremely HIGH doses.
although i understand your view.......

it will not keep you shut down i dont know where u hear this mis information.

what happens is the aromatization into estradiol which can shut you down but when you use it in conjunction with arimidex it will not.

i can see a point of using hCG which one a extremly long cycle but maybe once every 12 weeks,

you have to understand that when people use this hCG protocol they ususally do 250-500 ius 2x a week which ends up being 20 ****ing shots. that wouls most likely cause desensitation,

when you use hCG e3d it allows the testicles to rebound (even at the higher doses (and Arimidex will prevent the shut down from occuring)

this debate is much like the nolva clomid and which is better. the truth is what works for you is better. But this protocol i know is used by MANY people and recover EXTREMEMLY well.

Another reason why an AI post cycle is important, and why its used often, this is the protocol

hCG - 2000ius E3D for a total of 5 shots
Clomid- after you last shot 100mg of clomid for 3 weeks (id say 100/50/50/50)
Arimidex- .5mg ED during the whole 5-6 week PCT

hCG is started 1 week after last shot.