2 week m1t cycle and no pct?

fullycovered

Awards
okay i have read many diff views on this matter but still don't understand this...

Some are saying to use clomid/nolva or whatever after 2 week m1t cycles, and then others are saying you won't need it b/c 2 weeks isn't long enough to shut you down.

what is your opinion?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
i say better safe than sorry. Using something for PCT will still help keeps whatever gains you made on cycle

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm using clomid in the week after, again better safe than sorry IMO. I could tell from the typical loss of libido and such that my natty test was shut down. I'm not stacking it with anything BTW

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
definitely shuts you down after 2 weeks - i did one week of nolva post cycle. the way i can tell is when i come off - when i shoot a load it is small. i am on day 3 of my 2nd 2 weeker and my load is f^ck!ng huge again:D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will definitely shut you down. If you're fairly young you can bounce back easier.

pharaohf4

Awards
I plan on doing a 3-4 week cycle of M1T @ 10mg/ed. I probably will stack with 4-ad (400mg)--not sure though. when and what should pct look like. should i do standard clomid(200*1, 100*10, 50*10). I would think to start like the day after I finish( so like 1 day inbetween).
what do you guys think? thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
FlawedGrunt Post Cycle Therapy 9
Cycle Logs 25
Jim Mills Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0