Questions about Reduce XT

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Reduce XT that I am looking to start up soon. I have been looking around, but I can't find much in the way of studies regarding the 7-keto DHEA isomers. I did pass along one that found a reduction in test though. Am I correct in saying that this product is not hormonal? If you could lead me in the way of more information/studies on this product it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reduce xt is technically hormonal due to it impacting cortisol (which is a hormone), but definitely not hormonal in the sense of test/estro or any form of suppression of htpa. It will help to reduce cortisol hormones which can be released through things such as poor sleep, stress, exercise, etc. one of our other reps can comment further on studies or literature though.
Jiigzz @de_eb

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have a bottle of Reduce XT that I am looking to start up soon. I have been looking around, but I can't find much in the way of studies regarding the 7-keto DHEA isomers. I did pass along one that found a reduction in test though. Am I correct in saying that this product is not hormonal? If you could lead me in the way of more information/studies on this product it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Correct, it is non hormonal.

http://examine.com/supplements/7-keto-dhea/

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yea I saw that, was looking for some more though
My bad, snowed under here with a few things but will get some more info to you when I can!