Alphadex (56 Capsules)

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5/5

Alphadex came through for me during my PCT. I took one pill in the morning and one at night.

I had no problems with any physical related problems of estrogen.

I kept my size and my weight stayed steady through the wholé cycle.

My strength continued to increase and my drive and recovery was excellent.

Alphadex did what it was suppose to do for me. Kept my muscles hard and dry while helping me continue to progress in the weight room.

My libido stayed strong and never had any problems in that area.

I would recommend ALPHADEX especially for PCT.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
thanks for the review man, glad you liked it!

Poltergeist

Poltergeist

Awards
I purchased mine on Amazon.

Following is the review I gave it.

I've been using this product as recommended for almost a month. I am on TRT and I'm in my mid 50s. As most know, the more testosterone you produce or induce the more your estrogen levels will increase due to the body's process of aromatase.

I was very estrogen dominant before I started TRT and I'm still fighting to keep it in check. My doctor provided me with DIM which constantly gave me headaches so I didn't use it. I've used Nolva as an inhibitor and it worked well but it is not available without a script and my doctor would not permit it. So, I've tried different products over the last couple years with little success.

Now I can't say that this product lives up to all it claims, thus only 4 stars... BUT... after about 2 weeks of use I now have nitetime wood which I haven't had since using Nolva over a year ago. Ok, maybe not a lot to be excited about but again, it is a sure indicator that it is counteracting the effects of estrogen dominance in me. This resultant affect has been constant for nearly two weeks... every night and morning.

I would like to give this product 5 stars and I still might as I continue to use it. I will likely buy another bottle after this one because it is working better than any other product I have used. I've been excited about these types of products before because of limited results which diminished over time and required that I take too many of them, so I reserve judgment and the fifth star till I see prolonged and continued improvement.

I am using the suggested one capsule a day. Just one, I like that. If one capsule works for me, as stubborn as my body is to balance estrogen, then I have reason to believe that many will find this to be a great product. I personally would recommend it.

Poltergeist

Poltergeist

Awards
4/5

I purchased mine on Amazon.

Following is the review I gave it.

I've been using this product as recommended for almost a month. I am on TRT and I'm in my mid 50s. As most know, the more testosterone you produce or induce the more your estrogen levels will increase due to the body's process of aromatase.

I was very estrogen dominant before I started TRT and I'm still fighting to keep it in check. My doctor provided me with DIM which constantly gave me headaches so I didn't use it. I've used Nolva as an inhibitor and it worked well but it is not available without a script and my doctor would not permit it. So, I've tried different products over the last couple years with little success.

Now I can't say that this product lives up to all it claims, thus only 4 stars... BUT... after about 2 weeks of use I now have nitetime wood which I haven't had since using Nolva over a year ago. Ok, maybe not a lot to be excited about but again, it is a sure indicator that it is counteracting the effects of estrogen dominance in me. This resultant affect has been constant for nearly two weeks... every night and morning.

I would like to give this product 5 stars and I still might as I continue to use it. I will likely buy another bottle after this one because it is working better than any other product I have used. I've been excited about these types of products before because of limited results which diminished over time and required that I take too many of them, so I reserve judgment and the fifth star till I see prolonged and continued improvement.

I am using the suggested one capsule a day. Just one, I like that. If one capsule works for me, as stubborn as my body is to balance estrogen, then I have reason to believe that many will find this to be a great product. I personally would recommend it.

Poltergeist

Poltergeist

Awards
Sorry about the double post. I didn't do the review properly the first time.

I'm starting to double my dosage today to two caps a day. I'll post my results in a couple weeks and hopefully add the fifth star.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
First let me state this product is a 4,5/5
I used this on an osta run to keep any estro at bay along for pct (I started this 4 weeks into an 8 week run). I'll rate it based on libido, estrogen control, hardening + strength, and overall rating
Libido 5/5: usually AI's cause my libido to drop but while on I faced no libido issue whatsoever and actually had decent libido throughout.

Estro control 5/5: this is where it shined, I had no estro issue at all while on or off. This included in rebound I would have faced from a low dosed nolva for pct.

Strength/hardening 5/5: This definitely boosted strength, as strength gains from osta were minimal. After four weeks on this I added 10 pounds on bench (this was on a 760 caloric deficit). In addition this leaned me out like nothing else. It reminded me of formestane leaning out wise.

Overall 4.5/5: I only rate this 4.5 and not 5 because price is a tad but steep, but I guess you pay for results and quality :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I wanted to wait a little while after running Alphadex to review it to see a few things such, but the time has come! I was lucky enough to receive this to give a run from a Myokem promotion. Myokem is one of those companies just starting out that seems to really have it together. They already have a nice line and big things on the way so I was happy to finally get to try one of their products.

The highlights of the product for me were increased strength and that overall dry look that we want out of our estrogen control products. Estro control products can be hit and miss and some can play games with your libido. This was not the case for Alphadex as libido was strong the whole way through. I was coming off an injury so it was difficult to tell how much Alphadex increased my strength, but I definitely feel like it helped. Vascularity was really noticeable in this product, in fact one of the most noticeable aspects of it for me.

I gave Alphadex 5 stars even though I don't like giving products "ratings" that much for a variety of reasons. The biggest thing I can say is I enjoyed it enough to buy two bottles of it and two of another one of their products for a summer run.

Thanks to everyone at Myokem for letting me run this and give Alphadex a go if it fits into your budget and goals. I certainly enjoyed my month on the product!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How did u dose it? Morning and evening? And how long until it kicked in?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Check your pm boss trying to catch a deal on alphadex

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
4/5

ok guys, after my run i can say that this product is great if you want to look dry and ripped, i was also eating more than expected and this helped me to get that dry look and rock solid feeling everyone wants :)

i was dosing this as described on the bottle, no side effects, no dry joints, no drop in libido, things that usually other similar products gives you.

i would recommend this to anyone wants to get dried and lower estro or even after a cycle :)

i had a bit more strength too and but not a looooot :)