Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

rehj

rehj

Awards
5 out of 5 rating for Orange Oximega Greens (318 grams)

Best greens supplement in terms of cost for profile on the market in my opinion. Provides all the necessary health benefits possible of a diet rich in fruits and vegetables without actually eating them!

Thepaul7

Awards
5/5

I really like the profile and the amount of servings you get per tub. The cost is right too. If there is one stand out about this product is its taste. It tastes great for the amount of nutrients they pack into each scoop. I would put it along the lines of green tea mixed with Wrigley's spearmint gum. It has a pretty taste sweet, but looking at the label that is because of the Stevia. Solid product!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most greens supplements taste like grass clippings and this tastes like delicious spearmint. It's a win on that alone (oh and profile rocks as well!)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
4/5

This is the only greens product I've ever used. I can say the taste was at all enjoyable to me, but I'm sure, compared to others, it's a huge improvement. I prefer it in a tall glass of Orange juice. I didn't "feel" anything from it. I thought maybe I would get some mild energy or something, but I didn't. I also can't say I noticed the added "Complexes". I did not have GI issues to notice a benefit. I wondered if the Nitrate donors would enhance my pumps, but they did not to any noticeable extent. I will probably take this again in the future, when I'm cutting, or taking time off OT. Solid price also.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I really enjoy this product. Most "greens" supplements taste like dirt to me. CL nailed this one. It tastes like tea mixed with spearmint.

I have horrible eating habits, obviously since I weigh over 300 lbs, and Oximega Greens gives me the nutrients that my diet sometimes lacks.

A staple for me!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ooh and its on amazon, i think ima get one of these. they should make a bulk tub thatll last 6+ months. id hella invest in that for an actual health supplement