Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5/5

not only is it one of the strongest stims I've ever used...it is also great for the bedroom!!!

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Maybe its no coincidence that it's called 'ready' for 'war' (?) :silly:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

I picked up a jar of this sometime last year over at DPS Nut and I use it sparingly and I like to combine 4 tabs with a non stimulant pump supplement. The energy and focus on this come on really slow and takes about 45 min to really feel it kick which I find with most Diesel Stimulant products they kick in slowly but last long which I like.
When the energy kicks in on this one you WILL feel the kick from the yohimbine and the energy and focus will last right through your workout and beyond. This has 55mg of caffeine per tab so at 4 tabs I'm getting 220 mg of caffeine and honestly this feels stronger than some of the MUCH higher dosed caffeine PW that I've been testing out and reviewing over at another forum so that just goes to show that you don't need a boat load of caffeine to make a good PW supplement and what you need is the right type and amount of stimulants and nooptopics to work with the caffeine which R4W has and delivers for e****lent workouts.

I definitely recommend this supplement to anyone who can handle yohimbine and for those who can't then find another option because you will feel the yohimbine in this supplement. This is one of those PW supplements that get you primed for battle in the gym and will have you ready to do battle out of the gym when it's time to have a intimate workout.;)
This is DEFINITELY one of my favorites from the Get Diesel Line of supplements which I've always been a fan of and HIGHLY recommend them.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I picked up a jar of this sometime last year over at DPS Nut and I use it sparingly and I like to combine 4 tabs with a non stimulant pump supplement. The energy and focus on this come on really slow and takes about 45 min to really feel it kick which I find with most Diesel Stimulant products they kick in slowly but last long which I like.
When the energy kicks in on this one you WILL feel the kick from the yohimbine and the energy and focus will last right through your workout and beyond. This has 55mg of caffeine per tab so at 4 tabs I'm getting 220 mg of caffeine and honestly this feels stronger than some of the MUCH higher dosed caffeine PW that I've been testing out and reviewing over at another forum so that just goes to show that you don't need a boat load of caffeine to make a good PW supplement and what you need is the right type and amount of stimulants and nooptopics to work with the caffeine which R4W has and delivers for e****lent workouts.

I definitely recommend this supplement to anyone who can handle yohimbine and for those who can't then find another option because you will feel the yohimbine in this supplement. This is one of those PW supplements that get you primed for battle in the gym and will have you ready to do battle out of the gym when it's time to have a intimate workout.;)
This is DEFINITELY one of my favorites from the Get Diesel Line of supplements which I've always been a fan of and HIGHLY recommend them.
I just started taking these myself, and am getting really good results!!! 4 tabs before a workout with PES High Volume=STRENGTH!! I will definitely continue to buy R4W Tablets!!!!!!!!!!

Good Job Chuck!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started taking these myself, and am getting really good results!!! 4 tabs before a workout with PES High Volume=STRENGTH!! I will definitely continue to buy R4W Tablets!!!!!!!!!!

Good Job Chuck!!!
Yeah R4W tabs works GREAT with a non stim pump PW and I use it with Hemavol or Pump HD.and it's always
going to be in my PW rotation as long as Chuck keeps making it.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
4/5

This is an interesting concept. This is a stimulant product with a lil pump ingredient, lots of focus enhances, and several libido boosters. I tried different doses from 3 to 5 pills. The one thing I noticed was steady energy kicking in about the one hour mark so if you're taking this preworkout make sure you take it far enough in advance. At 5 tabs it hit hard and long lol. I had a hard time sleeping 8 hours after taking it which surprised me cause I regularly will take hi stim products in the afternoon. I think my favorite workout taking this supplement is leg day. I don't want a big pump but I want lots of steady energy and laser focus. This definitely delivered in that regard. I would recommend to those look for little extra aggressiveness with a nice kick to it!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is an interesting concept. This is a stimulant product with a lil pump ingredient, lots of focus enhances, and several libido boosters. I tried different doses from 3 to 5 pills. The one thing I noticed was steady energy kicking in about the one hour mark so if you're taking this preworkout make sure you take it far enough in advance. At 5 tabs it hit hard and long lol. I had a hard time sleeping 8 hours after taking it which surprised me cause I regularly will take hi stim products in the afternoon. I think my favorite workout taking this supplement is leg day. I don't want a big pump but I want lots of steady energy and laser focus. This definitely delivered in that regard. I would recommend to those look for little extra aggressiveness with a nice kick to it!
Excellent for leg workouts and also big back workouts .

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I have been using this over the past week and I will say this product packs a PUNCH.
I will also say I am a huge fan of tabs for pre workouts and wish more companies did them.

Stated on the bottle was for first dose to be 3 caps. Then to love to 4 or 5. I did the 3 tabs and had a wonderful workout then moved to 4 and that was a bit to much. Had my heart racing a good bit, so I have moved back down to 3 and it's been perfect. Like everyone has stated it does take about a 1 hour for it to kick in but once it does it superchargers ya. Also provides a very powerful sweat.
Also another effect this product has that isn't so much advertised is it's bedroom effects. It skyrockets your libido like crazy, basically turning you Dick into a heat seeking missle. O well can't complain about that.
Also in the past I have always hated when companies do prop blends, but chuck has done a very good job with this product and has allowed me to see it more from a company side. As a consumer we always want to see that we are getting doses of ingredients we want. But after using a prop blend product that absolutely meets what it claims. I can see as a company owner if a make a product that works the last think I want to do is list out everything in its doses for it to be copied. So I have began to understand why a company would do this.

Again this product goes above and beyond what is expected.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have been using this over the past week and I will say this product packs a PUNCH.
I will also say I am a huge fan of tabs for pre workouts and wish more companies did them.

Stated on the bottle was for first dose to be 3 caps. Then to love to 4 or 5. I did the 3 tabs and had a wonderful workout then moved to 4 and that was a bit to much. Had my heart racing a good bit, so I have moved back down to 3 and it's been perfect. Like everyone has stated it does take about a 1 hour for it to kick in but once it does it superchargers ya. Also provides a very powerful sweat.
Also another effect this product has that isn't so much advertised is it's bedroom effects. It skyrockets your libido like crazy, basically turning you Dick into a heat seeking missle. O well can't complain about that.
Also in the past I have always hated when companies do prop blends, but chuck has done a very good job with this product and has allowed me to see it more from a company side. As a consumer we always want to see that we are getting doses of ingredients we want. But after using a prop blend product that absolutely meets what it claims. I can see as a company owner if a make a product that works the last think I want to do is list out everything in its doses for it to be copied. So I have began to understand why a company would do this.

Again this product goes above and beyond what is expected.

Glad you liked Ready4War and I've always been a big fan of this for long lasting
hard hitting energy and like you mentioned it does have some good positive side
effect in the bedroom ;). I usually go 4 tabs stacked with a non stimulant pump
pre workout or I stack 2-3 tabs with other pre's that are light on the energy and
Ready4war definitely gets you battle ready but it's slow hitting so it creeps up on
you about 45-60 min after consuming.