Thank you PP

Nunchaku

Awards
Thank you for making products that really works!
This is the second time i'm using Sustain Alpha and i'm lovin it!
Like 3 days after I started my PCT I was waking up with morning wood. I'm also using 20mg nolva per day dont feel any need to go higher. I've also just recently added Diesel Test hardcore to the mix.

I love this newer version of the product, the first one I used worked fine, but that smell!!! I smelled like sausage =\
I like the smell of the new one =)

I also have one question, for how long kan I keep using this stuff? I know you should cycle off test boosters. Does this apply to Sustain Alpha also?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for making products that really works!
This is the second time i'm using Sustain Alpha and i'm lovin it!
Like 3 days after I started my PCT I was waking up with morning wood. I'm also using 20mg nolva per day dont feel any need to go higher. I've also just recently added Diesel Test hardcore to the mix.

I love this newer version of the product, the first one I used worked fine, but that smell!!! I smelled like sausage =\
I like the smell of the new one =)

I also have one question, for how long kan I keep using this stuff? I know you should cycle off test boosters. Does this apply to Sustain Alpha also?
You can stay on as long as you like, but I like to cycle it every few weeks... so 3 weeks on, 1 week off, 3 weeks on, ect.

Its up to you...

-Eric