AI and when to use it ..

Sethbelg

Awards
My question here is about AI during the cycle is it appropriate or the best way to use it to wait and see what will happen ?!
Insights from professionals will be much appreciated guys . Thank you .
Seth

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best to use when on cycle as it helps reduce estrogen conversion.

Sethbelg

Awards
Best to use when on cycle as it helps reduce estrogen conversion.
going on a 10 weeks cycle of Test-prop what are the AI (Arimiex) doses i should involve during the EOD injections of my test ?
Thanks for the insights mate

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use aromasin.. I only do 12.5mg every two or three days depending how I feel

Sethbelg

Awards
I use aromasin.. I only do 12.5mg every two or three days depending how I feel
ok good to know thanks bro but can you plz specify the kind of feeling you have before using AI ?what kind of symptoms ? thanks

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could find the article you could probably look it up but if you look up sides of low and high estrogen levels you can be more knowledgeable in when to use it. You have to listen to your body on cycle or get bloods to really find your sweet spot. Hope that helps.

Sethbelg

Awards
I wish I could find the article you could probably look it up but if you look up sides of low and high estrogen levels you can be more knowledgeable in when to use it. You have to listen to your body on cycle or get bloods to really find your sweet spot. Hope that helps.
thanks a.lot buddy i am still learning abt all this and am gratefull for all the help from the awesome people like yourself in this amazing forum. Now what is the kind of bloodtest i should request?