OTC PCT for halo (halodrol)

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
I'm just finishing up my halodrol cycle and am about to start PCT. I'm prepared to do my PCT as follows:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
sup3r PCT 4/4/4/4/2
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce XT 3/3/3/2

However, my bloods came back and my LH and FSH are still fine. Should I nix the nolva then and just do OTC?? Here were my results:

Serum test pre cycle: 847
Serum test end of cycle: 203

Estradiol pre cycle: 28.6
Estradiol end of cycle: 21.6

LH pre cycle: 3.9
LH end of cycle: 3.4

FSH pre cycle: 3.6
FSH end of cycle: 3.8

My full before/after bloods are on my other thread '6 week halo bulking log' if you're interested.

Side question.. my HDL got crushed from 88 to 12. I picked up some niacin.. if anyone has dealt with this please let me know.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm just finishing up my halodrol cycle and am about to start PCT. I'm prepared to do my PCT as follows:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
sup3r PCT 4/4/4/4/2
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce XT 3/3/3/2

However, my bloods came back and my LH and FSH are still fine. Should I nix the nolva then and just do OTC?? Here were my results:

Serum test pre cycle: 847
Serum test end of cycle: 203

Estradiol pre cycle: 28.6
Estradiol end of cycle: 21.6

LH pre cycle: 3.9
LH end of cycle: 3.4

FSH pre cycle: 3.6
FSH end of cycle: 3.8

My full before/after bloods are on my other thread '6 week halo bulking log' if you're interested.

Side question.. my HDL got crushed from 88 to 12. I picked up some niacin.. if anyone has dealt with this please let me know.
sanmarino I don't know if you have done PHs, but what is your thoughts on this? If his test values are on the 219 - 905.4 ng/dl scale, then his post cycle test is just barely out of range. And actually in a better place than mine (I finished with test at 124).
Also it looks like his LH and FSH have not moved at all.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting to know, how long the OP took the Halodrol and at what dosage. A further question is: what were his aims in the cycle and did he reached it?

I'm assuming, that the OP aimed for cutting, which is the main area of Halodrol. You can reach nice bodyfat cuts with it.

EDIT: I saw it in his log: up to 75mg/ed over six weeks. But didn't read it completely.

If you compare a PH like Halodrol (it is a prodrug to Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone, better known as (Oral) Turinabol) with a SARM, you will have the following main point:
- cycle length varies: Halodrol should not be taken longer than six weeks. SARM are - up to know - "safe" to take them for couple of weeks longer comparing to Halodrol. Why is this important? Muscle building is a process which takes its time. The shorter the cycle, the lower muscle mass you will build up - and the slower the hormonal values will decrease when it's a "mild" substance. Ask the OP, how much he gained, comparing to your Ostarine cycle and ask him a couple of weeks after the PCT, if he could keep the gained muscle mass (should be able, the hormonal stats are very good)

The OP's bloods are e****lent (congrats, by the way). So are yours. The blood is probably beside the fingerprint the most individual stuff. Your values are in range, so are his. As long as you are in that range, everything is fine. But I agree, it would be interesting to see, how the same person responds on PH vs. SARM.
It seems - regarding to the bloods - the OP had a good cycle with low "damages".

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
It would be interesting to know, how long the OP took the Halodrol and at what dosage. A further question is: what were his aims in the cycle and did he reached it?

I'm assuming, that the OP aimed for cutting, which is the main area of Halodrol. You can reach nice bodyfat cuts with it.

EDIT: I saw it in his log: up to 75mg/ed over six weeks. But didn't read it completely.

If you compare a PH like Halodrol (it is a prodrug to Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone, better known as (Oral) Turinabol) with a SARM, you will have the following main point:
- cycle length varies: Halodrol should not be taken longer than six weeks. SARM are - up to know - "safe" to take them for couple of weeks longer comparing to Halodrol. Why is this important? Muscle building is a process which takes its time. The shorter the cycle, the lower muscle mass you will build up - and the slower the hormonal values will decrease when it's a "mild" substance. Ask the OP, how much he gained, comparing to your Ostarine cycle and ask him a couple of weeks after the PCT, if he could keep the gained muscle mass (should be able, the hormonal stats are very good)

The OP's bloods are e****lent (congrats, by the way). So are yours. The blood is probably beside the fingerprint the most individual stuff. Your values are in range, so are his. As long as you are in that range, everything is fine. But I agree, it would be interesting to see, how the same person responds on PH vs. SARM.
It seems - regarding to the bloods - the OP had a good cycle with low "damages".
thanks for the detailed response, you seem like you know your stuff. sorry if i missed this, but do you think I need nolva to recover? or am i okay just running an OTC PCT?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Oh, forgot that.
OTC PCT will be fine, you have absolutely no shutdown and your test value will be on top again very quickly.

ybg

Awards
stespiel What are you planning to use for your OTC pct?
Are you going to just exclude nolva?

stespiel

stespiel

Awards
If I think I developed a tiny bit of gyno would I benefit at all from running a low dose of nolva thru pct?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If I think I developed a tiny bit of gyno would I benefit at all from running a low dose of nolva thru pct?
yes nolva or letro will help reduce the swelling

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
alright so maybe since my LH and FSH are fine what do you think about running a half dose, i.e. 10/10/5/5?
i don't know enough to say that half doses would work, maybe someone else can though?