How many grams of fat per pound of BW when you have carbs at 50 or lower.
- 01-30-2018, 03:13 PM
- 01-30-2018, 04:12 PM
01-30-2018, 04:23 PM
I wouldn’t calculate grams of fat. I’d start with 1.5g protein per lb bw (personal preference, doesn’t NEED to be that high but I find it easier - as low as 1g per lb would also work).
You’ve already got your carb number so whatever is left would be fat.....
01-31-2018, 07:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LovingtoLift in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2016, 03:05 PM
- By SuppKnight in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:45 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2008, 02:28 PM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:51 AM
- By Jegs66 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-14-2007, 07:43 PM