Research Reveals Strongest Natural Muscle Builder...Isn't a Pill

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Liquid Formadrol Sale Banner.jpeg

Strongest Natural Myomorphic Solution!

Liquid Formadrol is the rebar to your concrete physique. If you're trying to build the perfect structure, you need the basic building blocks. Those building blocks consist of low estrogen and higher testosterone. The combination is so potent that estrogen blockers are banned by professional sports.

Why Liquids? Research finds Shocking Results...
The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250x more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

7-Keto Topical Spray: A Better Way To Control Cortisol
I'll let you in on a secret. Many top professionals who compete use 7-Keto Spray to get their abs into contest shape. This potent hormone will help you get in the best condition of your life and give you those amazing abs that all men want!

A top competitor in fitness Dr. Todd Lee uses 7-Keto on his abs to get into contest shape and he just recently used it to win his first national championship.

"7-Keto Spray helps take the water out and maximize
every cardio session. I spray it on before I do cardio
and the results speak for themselves..."

- Dr. Todd Lee Medical Doctor, National Bodybuilding Champion

NUTRAPLANET EXCLUSIVE: For a LIMITED TIME Only Buy the NEW Liquid Formadrol & Get the NEW Topical 7-Keto Absolutely FREE!

Liquid Formadrol stack sale picture.jpeg

Regular Price: $139.98
Sale Price: $27.85
You SAVE: 80%

Newsletter Sign UP Banner.jpeg