Looking for all in one nootropic stack

sespress

Awards
Actually for my girlfriend - just looking for focus and a little bit of memory boost.

there's a lot of stuff out there that has several ingredients, and that's kind of the way I would like to go she doesn't want to eat a whole handful of pills every morning but still wants the benefits of several substances.

I found this on Amazon. Any recommendations? I think this might be a high dose, but since it's "3 capsule a serving" she can easily take 1/3 or 2/3 a dose if it's a bit strong:.

Biohacker’s Choice: Strongest Nootropic Stack on Amazon 3300mg+ of Noopept, Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, Ashwagandha, Choline Bitartrate, DMAE, Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri & Other Nootropics 90ct Bottle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756QGN12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_pWmBAbXH9NMTH

Any suggestions welcome!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually for my girlfriend - just looking for focus and a little bit of memory boost.

there's a lot of stuff out there that has several ingredients, and that's kind of the way I would like to go she doesn't want to eat a whole handful of pills every morning but still wants the benefits of several substances.

I found this on Amazon. Any recommendations? I think this might be a high dose, but since it's "3 capsule a serving" she can easily take 1/3 or 2/3 a dose if it's a bit strong:.

Biohacker’s Choice: Strongest Nootropic Stack on Amazon 3300mg+ of Noopept, Alpha GPC, Huperzine A, Ashwagandha, Choline Bitartrate, DMAE, Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri & Other Nootropics 90ct Bottle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756QGN12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_pWmBAbXH9NMTH

Any suggestions welcome!
I have some stuff from Cognitive Nutrition. Noopept, Racetams, NeuroReGen. Interested?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding that product, the combined dose of choline is solid, as are the Noopept and huperzine, and it’s a decent dose of rhodiola, but some other things are likely underdosed, and the lack of info on the extract standardization doesn’t inspire confidence (ashwagandha and bacopa, which tend to both be dosed at 300mg, not 100mg, and that’s assuming the most potent standardized extracts). The 100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg, so underdosed. 500mg tyrosine is also pretty low.

But, perhaps most importantly, the price is OUTRAGEOUS. $75 for 30 servings?! That’s insane.

If you don’t mind some caffeine (and synergistic theanine, ornithine, and Theacrine), I’d recommend NootropiMax.

It has full doses of choline (CDP-Choline), huperzine, and Noopept like the product you mentioned has. It also has 300mg bacopa, not just 100mg, and it’s a top-quality, proven, standardized extract. It also contents sceletium to help with mood and stress, and the combination of caffeine, theanine, Theacrine, and ornithine HCL promotes a synergistic energy, clean, focused, and long-lasting.

Plus it’s available for les than half the price of that other product for the same 30 servings.

sespress

Awards
Regarding that product, the combined dose of choline is solid, as are the Noopept and huperzine, and it’s a decent dose of rhodiola, but some other things are likely underdosed, and the lack of info on the extract standardization doesn’t inspire confidence (ashwagandha and bacopa, which tend to both be dosed at 300mg, not 100mg, and that’s assuming the most potent standardized extracts). The 100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg, so underdosed. 500mg tyrosine is also pretty low.

But, perhaps most importantly, the price is OUTRAGEOUS. $75 for 30 servings?! That’s insane.

If you don’t mind some caffeine (and synergistic theanine, ornithine, and Theacrine), I’d recommend NootropiMax.

It has full doses of choline (CDP-Choline), huperzine, and Noopept like the product you mentioned has. It also has 300mg bacopa, not just 100mg, and it’s a top-quality, proven, standardized extract. It also contents sceletium to help with mood and stress, and the combination of caffeine, theanine, Theacrine, and ornithine HCL promotes a synergistic energy, clean, focused, and long-lasting.

Plus it’s available for les than half the price of that other product for the same 30 servings.
Thank you man, yeah the 70 something pricetag seemed rediculous right? I thought at first it was 3 bottles. Buyer beware on Amazon pictures... Phew.

Good point on the extract standardization as well. Something else I missed and didn't think on it. Saw the MG amounts and they looked good, but not of a <X% extract they might be crap quantity.

The caffeine is a problem however. I have a bottle of nootropimax right next to the bottle of alphamax, I'm a big fan of that whole brand, she's really sensitive to caffeine won't drink more than a small glass of coffee in a day.

I should have put that in my original post that sort of my major limitation here is that I don't want something that's aimed for a super stimulant speed version. Not that what you recommended is that way for me but for her it would be.

If I said screw the bacopa and other extracted herbs, found something else for just those, do you know if anything else that's got the phosphatized choline and serine, noopept and huperize? Quickly Googling around I can find some pretty good combination out there for rhodiola rosea extract and bacopa and the other ones. (With % listed).

Two different bottles isn't so bad, I always buy everything individually so I have like 11 bottles which is what she doesn't want. I literally have choline and serine noopept and huperizine in the house but all in different capsules already. Some with one other thing. She's expressed a like for nootropimax but said it made her jittery.

sespress

Awards
I'm now wondering if she took the 2 pills of nootropimax (normal doses) or 1. 75mg caffeine isn't that much.