Poseidon, first impression

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
First, the flush is great, my entire body look like it broke out in a rash with in 30 minutes.

It freaked my wife out, she had no idea I took it and was wanting to take me to the doctor, LOL. I let freak out for about ten minutes then told her, she was a good sport and said she would get me back:nutkick:

I got a good pick me up with a general good feeling. No stomach problems or any other side effect to report.

Cant wait to see what it feels like after two or three weeks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad to see you like it bk. I think the longer you take it the better it gets. Keep us informed of how it's treating you, and yeah the flushes can be pretty rad at times.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
First, the flush is great, my entire body look like it broke out in a rash with in 30 minutes.

It freaked my wife out, she had no idea I took it and was wanting to take me to the doctor, LOL. I let freak out for about ten minutes then told her, she was a good sport and said she would get me back:nutkick:

I got a good pick me up with a general good feeling. No stomach problems or any other side effect to report.

Cant wait to see what it feels like after two or three weeks.
Hello bkprice!

How many servings did you take and in how much water? I LOVE the flush I get as well...if you want less of one however, try mixing it in more water and drinking it a bit slower.

Keep us updated...:thumbsup:

Workin

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
My first two days was 3/4 teaspoon, in about four ounces of water. I didnt find the scoop until this morning so I think I might have mega dosed.

I can really feel the mental energy and it puts me in a very easy state of mind, focus is there and clarity is also better.

Really like it so far, I took it today and no flush.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looks like some your doing good. I found that the flushes really subside alot the longer your on poseidon, still get a little one with my wake up dose though.