NIGHT TIME Performance Pudding coming soon!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Coming soon....

Performance Pudding Nite-Time​

Performance Pudding Nite-Time was designed to tickle your taste buds, improve your quality of sleep, feed your muscles and improve recovery time. It’s ideal for those wanting to indulge in a late night snack, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit. In fact, once you taste Performance Pudding Nite-Time, you may have to pinch yourself to be sure you aren’t dreaming….yes, it’s that good without the fat and high carbohydrate content you might expect. The incredible taste is simply the tip of the ice berg.

Performance Pudding Nite-Time serves up a massive dose of multi-species, muscle building, metabolic-boosting proteins and free form aminos. It bathes your muscles in a blend of non-essential and essential amino acids derived from 2 of the highest quality protein species available, Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Casein. This combination allows for an immediate release of amino acids to the muscles as well as a continually release over 8 hours. To add lean muscle, one must try and keep their body in a positive nitrogen balance. This sustained release system keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance throughout the night.

The second part of the equation is to make sure your able to get a GOOD night’s sleep. Afterall, this is when your body recovers from the strenuous workouts you put it through
week after week, right? If you’re unable to sleep, and sleep WELL, you won’t get the maximum benefits form all the hard work you put in at the gym. For this reason, we added two of the most effective ingredients known to help you sleep soundly, reduce anxiety and improve recovery time, gamma-aminobutyric acid and L-Tryptophan.
Read more below to find out more information about these two amazing bed time ingredients and why they are a perfect combination prior to sleep.

Performance Pudding Nite-Time Highlights:

-Mouth watering taste that will make you feel like your indulging without having to compromise your diet.
-Highest quality proteins available providing a fast and sustained release of amino acids to the muscle for 8 hours!
-Improves Sleep Quality
-Decreases Anxiety
-Improves Recovery Time
-Specifically formulated to be consumed just prior to sleep.
-Easily digested with no bloat or cramping
-Produced by a proprietary micro filtration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form.
-Enhanced with Performance promoting electrolytes helping with the absorption and use of the incredible amino acid profile.
-Fat Free AND Low Carb
-Excellent source of dietary fiber
-99% Lactose Free
-Large serving sizes

Ingredients: Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated whey protein isolate, Micellar Casein (99% lactose free), Nimbus proprietary nighttime performance matrix (Pharmaceutical Grade: gamma-aminobutyric acid, L-Tryptophan, Nimbus electrolyte blend), Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Pyrophosphate and disodium phosphate, nonfat milk (less than 1 %), natural and artificial flavor, salt, soy lecithin, calcium sulfate, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, aspartame*, red #40.

Gamma-aminobutyric acid and L-Tryptophan…the perfect bedtime combo!
Gaba:
Gaba or gamma-aminobutyric acid, discovered in 1950, is the most important and widespread inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. Excitation in the brain must be balanced with inhibition. Too much excitation can lead to restlessness, irritability, insomnia, and even seizures. GABA is able to induce relaxation, analgesia, and sleep. Barbiturates and benzodiazepines are known to stimulate GABA receptors, and hence induce relaxation. Several neurological disorders, such as epilepsy, sleep disorders, and Parkinson’s disease are affected by this neurotransmitter.

L-Tryptophan:
Because Tryptophan is the least abundant amino acid in our diet, it should be no surprise that Tryptophan supplements have been widely used to correct deficiencies for more than a quarter of a century by doctors in the United States and Europe. Psychiatrists, medical doctors, and nutritionists, alike, have long recognized the importance of pure Tryptophan for maintaining good health, relieving poor mood and irritability, reducing the craving for carbohydrates, and normalizing sleep.

L-Tryptophan is one of the eight essential amino-acids that is often lacking in the modern diet. L-Tryptophan plays an important role in our diets and individuals are often in need of it in supplemental form…especially athletes.

Tryptophan is not 5-HTP (which is less effective in at least 90% of patients) and costs much less to manufacture. It is the precursor to Serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain, which is deficient in depression and naturally enhances sleep.

Please Note: There is controversy that surrounds L-Tryptophan. This is due to a suspected association between imported dietary supplements containing L-tryptophan and the 1989 epidemic outbreak of eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS) in the United States.*

You can educate yourself at the US Food and Drug Administration's website.

Nimbus Nutrition feels highly comfortable that its L-Tryptophan is safe and pure, therefore acceptable to be marketed under the FDA's guidelines. The L-Tryptophan in this product is manufactured and tested for purity according to United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standards, the highest standards in the industry.

It is strongly recommended that you take a broad spectrum free amino acid complex (like Free Aminos) simultaneously along with L-Tryptophan to insure balance among all amino acids in the body. Taking a singular amino acid (such as L-Tryptophan) in quantity can potentially create noticeable negative imbalances over time. Thus, this recommendation.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hows the price going to be compared to the perf. pudding?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
hows the price going to be compared to the perf. pudding?
Hello freezito,

It should be about the same price. Each bag will contain the same number of servings as Performance Pudding however each serving size is about 33% larger :head:

Also, you won't want to eat more than one serving at a time as that is more than enough to put you into a nice, peaceful and relaxed state. Much more than that and I am down for the count ;-)

Workin

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hello freezito,

It should be about the same price. Each bag will contain the same number of servings as Performance Pudding however each serving size is about 33% larger :head:

Also, you won't want to eat more than one serving at a time as that is more than enough to put you into a nice, peaceful and relaxed state. Much more than that and I am down for the count ;-)

Workin
Timetable on when we will see this on the shelves please?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Timetable on when we will see this on the shelves please?
That's the million dollar question. We are tweaking the formula as we speak to get it just right...I would say look for it in 2 weeks if not before...

Thanks for your interest rugger!

Workin

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lets get a move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stick: :duel:

Seriously thou how this coming along.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, workin and colden are busy men. I'm sure they'll let us know as soon as they can.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Lets get a move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stick: :duel:

Seriously thou how this coming along.
Look for it to be released in less than 2 weeks...we want it to be perfect guys. It's hard to reformulate a product once you put it out there. I believe we have it right, but need to test it just a bit longer to be sure....

It will be worth it! Trust me :D

Workin

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am so ridiculously interested in this product!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so ridiculously interested in this product!
Yeah, I concurr. I'm always up for a healthy addition to my munchies and snacks stack. As with another of Nimbus products I think it'll start out as interest and then when you try it, it turns to addiction.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
This is an absolutely brilliant idea. I see great things for this company in the future.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I was really close to bumping this yesterday .:ntome: Figured 10 days might be a little short.
We are prepping a final test batch as we speak. If if works, we should have it out by the begining of next week.

I learned a very valuable lesson on this product. We thought we would have it ready by the 20th of February at the latest...I announced it WAY to early! I thought it would be an easy transition from our Performance Pudding design to the Nite-Time formula. I WAS WRONG! To get this formula right...and keep the ingredients at the effective levels we needed them to be, we had to make a number of changes to the original Performance Pudding formula. The result will be an amazingly effective and incredible tasting night time pudding that WE will be proud of, and YOU will LOVE :)

I do apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding and patience. We won't disappoint you :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are prepping a final test batch as we speak. If if works, we should have it out by the begining of next week.

I learned a very valuable lesson on this product. We thought we would have it ready by the 20th of February at the latest...I announced it WAY to early! I thought it would be an easy transition from our Performance Pudding design to the Nite-Time formula. I WAS WRONG! To get this formula right...and keep the ingredients at the effective levels we needed them to be, we had to make a number of changes to the original Performance Pudding formula. The result will be an amazingly effective and incredible tasting night time pudding that WE will be proud of, and YOU will LOVE :)

I do apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding and patience. We won't disappoint you :thumbsup:

Workin
That's business for you. Delay's like this happen all the time. The true sign of a good supp company is when snaggs happen and you take the time to correct them. No need to apologize for wanting excellence workin.;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no problems! :thumbsup:

my wife is getting tired of wiping up after me from salivating over this thread, though! :toofunny:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
no problems! :thumbsup:

my wife is getting tired of wiping up after me from salivating over this thread, though! :toofunny:
Formula finished...Let the manufacturing begin! :thumbsup:

BTW Mace, did you get the sample we sent you?

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today workin, appreciate it. I'm going to give it a go this weekend when I know I can get the most "benefits" out of it.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
when will we see this on NP shelves?

I want to pick up their new beta alanine tabs, and was hoping I could get this at the same time!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's coming Johny, manufacturing process can be a pain to get down sometimes.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
So don't hold my breath? :p
NP has not placed an order for any as of yet. It will be available on Bodybuilding.com in another week or so. If you would like to see NP carry Performance Pudding Nite-Time, I encourage you to post a thread in their section requesting it. They are great about listening to their customers.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/

We are excited about this product, and have worked hard to get it perfect! I think everyone will be very pleased ;)

Thanks for your interest! :)

Workin

dwb

Awards
NP has not placed an order for any as of yet. It will be available on Bodybuilding.com in another week or so. If you would like to see NP carry Performance Pudding Nite-Time, I encourage you to post a thread in their section requesting it. They are great about listening to their customers.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/

We are excited about this product, and have worked hard to get it perfect! I think everyone will be very pleased ;)

Thanks for your interest! :)

Workin
cool geesh thinks i am going to be spending lots of money on your products
night time pudding
your protein when it comes out
poseidon
:bb2:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
cool geesh thinks i am going to be spending lots of money on your products
night time pudding
your protein when it comes out
poseidon
:bb2:
Well thanks so much...We certainly value and appreciate your business! Please let us know your thoughts once you have tried our products. We are always looking for good, honest feedback. :thumbsup:

Workin

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Well I really wanted to put an order in to NP, so I went ahead and added the standard pudding to my cart instead of waiting for the nighttime (and my third container of poseidon was in there!)

I'm still really excited about nighttime, but i'm sure this will be great! My wife will be the ultimate tester for this.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to hearing about how that taste test goes.:D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well I really wanted to put an order in to NP, so I went ahead and added the standard pudding to my cart instead of waiting for the nighttime (and my third container of poseidon was in there!)

I'm still really excited about nighttime, but i'm sure this will be great! My wife will be the ultimate tester for this.
Let me know how your wife likes it johnyq! :)

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This will def. be in my next order. Can't wait!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sleepy pudding , I want my sleepy pudding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workin.... the kid woke up again.

:D

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sorry to be a a pain, whats the timeline now. I gonna order some stuff from NP would like this to be part of it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be coming soon. Have to wait for workin to get back to give a definitive answer though.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we lost workin?

prld, HOW IN THE H3LL did you LOSE workin?:think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's hard to chase down and catch when he runs, gets in a car, drives to the airport, gets on a plane, and flies to Jamaica.LOL

"Oh my workin, oh my workin, oh my woooorkin clamentine..... You where lost and gone forever..... oh my woooorkin clamentine".:D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
He's hard to chase down and catch when he runs, gets in a car, drives to the airport, gets on a plane, and flies to Jamaica.LOL

"Oh my workin, oh my workin, oh my woooorkin clamentine..... You where lost and gone forever..... oh my woooorkin clamentine".:D
:icon_lol:

Your a trip prld! :)

I just got back in from Jamaica...it was a blast!

Regarding Performance Pudding Nite-Time, Nutra Planet has yet to place an order for any...I think they are just getting caught up on a few things from their move. I would expect them to place an order very shortly. In the mean time, it can be purchased here:
Bodybuilding.com - Nimbus Nutrition Product Listing - On Sale! Lowest Prices For Nimbus Nutrition!

:thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you back workin.:thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WE FOUND HIM! WE FOUND HIM!

NICE TO SEE YA BACK, Workin! and you couldn't take your FAVORITE customer with you? :duel:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NICE TO SEE YA BACK, Workin! and you couldn't take your FAVORITE customer with you? :duel:
He did take his favorite customer with him.... himself. I know I take myself with me wherever I go, cause I love the pleasure of my company and I'm my favorite customer.:think:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:think:WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:think:

:think: :think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, it's just one of those mornings.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

LOL! Thanks for the welcome back Mace! I wish you could have come, we had a great time. It is good to be home though! :)

Workin