Modern Athletic Health on AM!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello Anabolic Minds! This Cam, owner of HPS and yes, Home | United States | Modern Athletic Health

Modern Athletic Health is a Health and Fitness Product Review Website that launched in 2015 along with our Instagram instagram.com/modernathletichealth.

We also have FB and twitter so feel free to check us out there as well!

We work with a wide variety of brands in a wide variety of categories to provide consumers with straight forward reviews and product information. Our team of writers personally reviews and uses every product before we publish our reviews and we only provide reviews on products we can endorse. That means no bashing or negativity. If something doesn’t live up to our standards, it simply won’t be on the site.

Our sub section here at AM will include links to our articles, social media giveaways, etc. we also have an email list that I suggest you all considering signing up for on our home page so you can access to exclusive deals from the brands we work with and never miss a review when it goes live! We only send one or two per week, so no spam or incessant emails to worry about from us.

Thanks for stopping by and following along!

I’m very excited to be able to bring our reviews and content to the Anabolic Minds community who may not have been aware of our site!

Cam

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Su b bed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is just fantastic!

Beta

Awards
  • Established
In for this! Always down to discover new innovators in the industry

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Nice, count me in!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
✳ NEW STACK AVAILABLE! ✳

HPScience and Innovapharm have teamed up to bring you the MOST potent stimulant and caffeine free fat loss stack currently available on the market!

The combination of Enduralean Stim Free and Lipøshield will attack fat from all possible angles with a variety of effectively dosed and studied ingredients

PLUS get a free HPS MyMix2Go with all orders.

Available in 3 flavors:
Fuji Apple Pear
Lemon Italian Ice❄
Acai Berry

Only $54.99!! Limited Quantities Available—Order exclusively at https://hpssupps.com/products/enduralean-sf-liposhield-stack-free-mymix2go?variant=6321789075488

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to hear some feed back on this stack !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New discount code available! If you like AI sports products you can order pretty much the whole line at bnbsupplements.com and get 10% off with BB10. They also carry an extensive selection of CBD products and...they have Glycøshield :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Site wide Mansports.com 20% off all man sports products with MAH20. No minimums or exclusions.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beef Jerky... I can smell when someone writes it. Done.
BEEF MOTIVATES!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like give-a-ways!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super random niche (in my opinion) in terms of the product category; protein bars for equestrians... but the macros and profile is legit lol. Plus they’re giving away 1 free bar to try so might as well give it a shot, right?

Use POLO at checkout on their site for a free bar

18 grams of grass fed whey * Contains turmeric to promote joint function, mobility, and flexibility * Nut-Free * Soy-Free * Gluten-Free * Non-GMO * High Fiber * Low-Sugar

View attachment 163124