• Maximize Power
  • Increase Anaerobic Endurance
  • Enhance Aerobic Endurance
  • Maximize Carnosine Levels
  • Reduce Muscular Fatigue
  • Buffer Lactic Acid
  • A Must For All Athletes
  • IsoTonic Delivery System
Carnage provides a whopping 4500 milligrams of Beta Alanine per serving with an isotonic delivery system to maximize absorption and minimize parathesia (prickling and flushing). Carnage is the fastest way to bolster intramuscular carnosine levels for maximum strength, power, anaerobic endurance.

Research shows Beta-Alanine supplementation is th emost effective way to boost intramuscular carnosine levels. Carnosine is a natural substrate in the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) that works by buffering fatigue & acid causing Hydrogen Ions (H+) created by intense exercise & heavy training. Increased muscular carnosine levels allow you to train and compete more intensely for longer periods of time. Carnosine is primarily found in fast twitch muscle fiber responsible for explosiveness and power. by buffering ions carnosine allows these fast twitch fibers to fire more efficiently & fatigue slower, increasing overall strength, power, endurance & performance.

What can Carnage be stacked with?
Carnage may be safely stacked with Kreaceps, Citruvol, CEE-HCL-3000, Cordygen5 or Ragnarok for maximum strength, endurance & performance.

How should Carnage be taken?
As an adult dietary supplement take 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to workout with water or a simple carbohydrate. Take a second 3 capsule serving after workout with water or a simple carbohydrate. To buffer the harmless prickling, tingling or flushing sensation some users experience initially from beta-alanine, Carnage™ may be taken in three, two capsule servings spaced out by 5 hours or with food. Continue taking three capsules twice daily on non-training days. To achieve maximum intramuscular carnosine levels, Carnage™ should be taken consecutively for a minimum of 30 days.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
We've been getting many calls over the past few weeks regarding Carnage potency. If you have noticed that carnage has changed a little you are right. We sourced an incredible beta alanine that will increase the paresthesia you would normally experience. I for one never experienced any amount of paresthesia from any product that contained BA and I've tried them all. This new Carnage lights me up on as little as 2 capsules. It's my firm belief that this super pure and potent BA along with the isotonic delivery will enable you to achieve higher intramuscular carnosine levels much faster than on a conventional bulk BA product.

Thanks for the support!

-Matt

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I agree....the new Carnage is quite strong. I love it!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
We've been getting many calls over the past few weeks regarding Carnage potency. If you have noticed that carnage has changed a little you are right. We sourced an incredible beta alanine that will increase the paresthesia you would normally experience. I for one never experienced any amount of paresthesia from any product that contained BA and I've tried them all. This new Carnage lights me up on as little as 2 capsules. It's my firm belief that this super pure and potent BA along with the isotonic delivery will enable you to achieve higher intramuscular carnosine levels much faster than on a conventional bulk BA product.

Thanks for the support!

-Matt
shill! :D