IGF pin size and does it cause an unbearable pump for running?

mike49

Awards
Ok I have decided to use IGF and saw to use an insulin syringe, but would I want :

29 G X 1/2″ 1 CC, Syringe with Needle.
or
29 G X 1/2″ 1/2CC, Syringe with Needle.

Also, how much of a pump does IGF cause... I'm a distance runner and want to use it to help build and maintain muscle, as well as repair my muscles and an injury quicker... BUT in the past i have used var and tbol, and the pumps have been too bad to run which is bad. So i was wondering if this would be the case for IGF. I've heard you get a pump if you inject before working out... but if i injected after my runs would a pump be an issue?? Any runners have any experience with this?? Thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The 1/2CC would be better because with such small amounts of liquid, it will be much easier to measure out with these ones.

mike49

Awards
Ok thanks a lot, anyone know about the pumps with igf??

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from running on Oratrophin. No problem with pumps, but you are talking about injecting. I think you should be more worried about low blood sugar if you inject before a long run. I recommend after you run.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from running on Oratrophin. No problem with pumps, but you are talking about injecting. I think you should be more worried about low blood sugar if you inject before a long run. I recommend after you run.
Exactly.

mike49

Awards
Alright thanks, I'll deffinately inject after running. how similar is oratropin to injecting igf?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Oratropin is the same exact as IGF, only its oral instead of injectable.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Oratrophin is slow time released so the low blood sugar is not as big a problem. I do get very hunger at about 45 minutes after taking half dose (40mcg). Never noticed low blood sugar signs unless I was also taking Superdrol.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It really works more?? Would it make the intestines grow anymore than injecting??
I said it works just the same. Also, you dont have to worry about intestinal growth with either.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
do some more research before using igf as a distance runner. you'll see better recovery, but your workouts might suffer.