GH pituitary Supresssion Question

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Greetings, long time, no post haha. I am going to be getting surgery in Feb next year, and was going to start a GH regiment of 2iu a day to speed the healing process up. I do also lift with a trainer as well, and am essentially on TRT using HCG at about 750iu a week to keep my sperm motility going.

I don't plan on being on GH forever, too expensive but a 6 month regiment is definitely doable for me for a splurge if you will. I know about the HPTA suppression of course, and thats why I did TRT, natural numbers were too low for me personally. Went and saw a doc in LA that helped me out there.

But my question here is about pituitary suppression and if I come off, will my pituitary start producing GH on it's own again. Iv'e used mK677 before and know the pituitary naturally releases anywhere from .5iu to 1.5iu on the high end naturally from what iv'e read but figured some more experienced users could chime in..

Im obviously interested in it's skin, and anti aging properties as well, but after coming off is it essentially worse for you overall? As in will your pituitary not be producing GH at all causing more aging and healing problems?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greetings, long time, no post haha. I am going to be getting surgery in Feb next year, and was going to start a GH regiment of 2iu a day to speed the healing process up. I don't plan on being on GH forever, too expensive but a 6 month regiment is definitely doable for me for a splurge if you will.
A regiment is a group of people. A regimen is a plan.