First time pinning NEED HELP.

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Later this week I'm going to get HGH frag and cjc dac. Anyone send me a link or advice on how to pin? I know you do it in the abdominal body fat area but anyone got any tips or something? Thanks!

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
We will assume that you've loaded your insulin syringe using proper sterile technique and are ready to inject.

1) Swab an area over the abdominals in an outward-circular motion using an alcohol swab/pad. ***Allow adequate drying time or it will hurrrttttt.

2) Grab skin between thumb and index finger so that the sterilized area is exposed between for injection.

3) A slant will form along the pinched skin, allowing you to inject at a 45 degree angle yet still align the needle perpendicular to the skin so that it goes in easily.

4) Grasp the syringe near the finger braces and give a firm push so it breaks the skin quickly. Insert the needle all the way, keeping the 45 degree angle.

5) Push the plunger of the syringe slowly and steadily to inject the solution. Allow the needle to sit for a second to prevent leakage after withdrawal.

6) Withdraw the needle while holding the skin tight. Release the skin fold. Do not swab the area following the injection.

7) Dispose of your used syringe in a proper receptacle and DO NOT REUSE. You can get a box of these things for less than $15 with tax at Walmart. Don't risk reuse.

If you already got it done without help, congrats. I had a buddy over for my first one to instruct. If nothing else, this will be here for the next time someone goes searching for it.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
P.S. if you have an open-minded diabetic friend who takes insulin, this is the same injection process. They can help if someone experienced in PEDs isn't available.