what happened to my name

NE1

I know this is the wrong forum...but any ideas about what happened to my name "hemotep"...was i banned or something? Whenever i log in i always get a page that says i dont have permission...and when i click any links...they go to page not found...any mods have a clue?

goin_big

Awards
Did you try clearing your cookies then coming here and logging into your user cp to get your cookies workin again. That's what I do if I have problems.

NE1

yep, that was the first thing i tried...works fine with this name, just not the other.

db682

Awards
  • Established
OOh you really screwed yourself this time didnt you. :p

Something happened that caused your previous login name and info to be deleted because you are no longer on the members list.

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
check for youeself there tough guy. At the top of the screen the link the clearly states "Member List"

db

db682

Awards
  • Established
Thats weird, Because it says on the home page that your online. :confused:

NE1

Just saw that as well....i logged in with that name and it goes straight to
"You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

If i try to log out, its a page not found error....
could a mod log that name out so i can see if it works? weird

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I might have been when we were have techical problems with the site.. as far as I know you have not been banned..

db682

Awards
  • Established
Nope, Not banned, Worse, erased off the face off the earth. You should watch your back bro, I think someone had it in for you. ;)

db