are you kidding me??!!? read

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
one of the dudes i work with....he told me he bought a worldwide pure protein bar (only cuz he was starving and no quick "good" food purchase avaible). Now....he took some bites and bit into a solid thing...he chew it out and it was a freakin bone. An animal bone man. (like a chicken bone or somethign very similar to it) Are you kidding me??? I actually have some of the bars at home (i know it aint good source of protein...even for a protein bar, with all the collagen in it and what not) but a bone man?!!!!?! so he wrote worldwide with this and they gave him a 100 dollar certiffate to their site. C'mon though....bone. (in a bar!!)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Its just their new Calcium fortification program.

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
haha reminds me of that protein bar ad in muscle and fitness where they show a pic of all the parts of an animal being grinded up to form a protein bar.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

So, whats that mean? Your saying they put bones in the bars for calcium?
I was just being facetious man, thats one of the most nasty experiences Ive heard of and if I bit into the bone, the new name would be YellowJacket Nutrition Worldwide.

Inzah Dude

Awards

I was just being facetious man, thats one of the most nasty experiences Ive heard of and if I bit into the bone, the new name would be YellowJacket Nutrition Worldwide.
Ok, so you were joking right? haha, I don't know what facetious means.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Ow Ow!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Ow Ow!
you say that alot throughout this board. just curious what sound you are making. (is it ooo ooo, like when you raise your hand at a question you know that has been asked?) (is it ow, like when you hurt yourself and yell out?) curious....

And ya, bone....i always like the taste of pure protein too. S'mores, blueberry/strawberry cheesecake (even having almost a non-existant quality protein to it). a bone, cheez.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

you say that alot throughout this board. just curious what sound you are making. (is it ooo ooo, like when you raise your hand at a question you know that has been asked?) (is it ow, like when you hurt yourself and yell out?) curious....
Its like the cat call...."ow ow " I guess its like whe you burn yourself and go "Ow ow! Damnit"

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hey it could have been worse it could have been a bandaid in the shape of someones finger

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
My friend got a protein ber from GNC and when he opend it up he was about to eat it and it had mold and and some kind of worm in there....almost made me puke.

LG. :eek:

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish that kind of thing happened to me. I would sue them blind.

Talk about lack of quality control

SHOT

Awards
First day of school my freshman year my friend went slippry rock univ in PA and got a chicken sandwhich for lunjk there....he bite into a razor blade and chipped his tooth...well he was like 25k richer over that....just something ur friend might want to look into

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
the dude got $100 to worldwide sports nutrtion's site but c'mon. Im suprised he settled for that even. but its not even a "getting something back" issue. for me, it would have been a legal issue of some sort. (that would have been first priority and then if some comp. came back, fine)