For Members Only........

Bone

Awards
Whats going on with the site?? There is not a members only place, or cycle results anymore.................Where did it go?? Also my post count has dropped alot!!! What the hell.....................:confused:

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
In our little mod get together we all decided on cleaning up the board a bit and combing some areas that are similar to clean up things a bit and make it easier to browse.... if you guys have any suggestions, Im sure BDC is willing to listen you guys know how he is....what do you think?

Bone

Awards
Its ok.......I guess. Wheres the members store? I HATE CHANGE!!! lol Man, I was so confused...................:D

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Got me :confused:

Im a newbie again ;)

Good job recruiting SHOT too man, nice work.

Bone

Awards
Thanks...............Im trying to get all the knowledgeable brothers I can over here. :D Makes it a better place.

Peace

Bone

Bone

Awards
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! my post count is not working

Peace

Bone

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! my post count is not working

Peace

Bone
Its usually a bit slow, it will catch up once things are settled down, although post count is irrelevant ;)

Bone

Awards
I know, I know...................but 40??!!! :eek: Come on!!

Peace

Bone

shady

Awards
all the threads that got deleted took away our post count with it. the funny thing is my karma stayed the same.:confused:

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Relax bros..geeez...whats the big thing about post count? Its just the internet guys...lol. Knowledge is what matters.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the confusion...

Progress thus far...

• Restored the backed up database to the server as a temp connection.
  • Queried the database for those threads and replies from the deleted category / sub-forums.
  • Currently changing values to be aligned with the present forum structure.
  • Will import the threads into the current database (maybe Sunday or Monday).
  • Re-calculate the post counts for the members.
Chemo