Now 5th week, 10 kg gained
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Nice bro . Looking good there. I am about to do something similar, what u using for cycle support and pct?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Hi, well, for my cycle support : liver support, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, cabergoline, taurine and formestane to prevent estro issues
As pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sup3r Pct from the start
A product with tribulus, maca and other stuff as testobooster
Formestane 0/0/50/50/100/100
Epic Unleashed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're a freaking monster, dude!! How are you dosing the oral trest? Spacing it out at all or are you taking it all preworkout?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Wish I could have got my hands on Trest

Zariph

Awards
how come you using clomid instead of nolvadex? never done any phs but thought of a beginner epi or halo cycle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
how come you using clomid instead of nolvadex? never done any phs but thought of a beginner epi or halo cycle
Clomid is more effective at restarting the boys

Zariph

Awards
oh okay, but why do most ppl recommend me using nolva as a pct for a halo or epi cycle...sorry for asking this in your thead feiwong

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
oh okay, but why do most ppl recommend me using nolva as a pct for a halo or epi cycle...sorry for asking this in your thead feiwong
It's personal preference really. But halo and epi are both mild compounds so nolva would be fine

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
You're a freaking monster, dude!! How are you dosing the oral trest? Spacing it out at all or are you taking it all preworkout?
1 caps (25mg) every 3-4 hours with one prewo
No problem, you are welcome

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
1 caps (25mg) every 3-4 hours with one prewo
Any reason why you didn't utilize transdermal trest for more stable blood levels?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Can't found it. It was out of stock in almost all european suppliers at that time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Can't found it. It was out of stock in almost all european suppliers at that time.
Ahh that's a bummer. Well it definitely looks like this cycle is producing good results for you anyway!