Looking for Board Reps!

wray98

wray98

Awards
Hey everyone! CTD is in the middle of re branding our products and packaging, so we are really wanting to start making a presence felt on the board and on social media. We are looking for at least 2-3 quality board reps for Anabolic Minds alone. Please feel free to answer back to me in the thread or pm if you are interested! Thanks for the time!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Hey everyone! CTD is in the middle of re branding our products and packaging, so we are really wanting to start making a presence felt on the board and on social media. We are looking for at least 2-3 quality board reps for Anabolic Minds alone. Please feel free to answer back to me in the thread or pm if you are interested! Thanks for the time!
You might want to post this under company promotions for better participation and better publicity! :)

wray98

wray98

Awards
You might want to post this under company promotions for better participation and better publicity! :)
I have it over there too bro!! Thanks for the insight though!! Have you ever tried our products?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I have it over there too bro!! Thanks for the insight though!! Have you ever tried our products?
Yes and noxivol and noxitropin have been favorites of mine for quite some time

wray98

wray98

Awards
Yes and noxivol and noxitropin have been favorites of mine for quite some time
That is great to hear bro! Are you using the Tablet/powder Noxivol? Noxitropin is the best sleepy time tea available! PM me, I would love to get a care package out your way for being a long time customer and supporter! Thanks bro.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
That is great to hear bro! Are you using the Tablet/powder Noxivol? Noxitropin is the best sleepy time tea available! PM me, I would love to get a care package out your way for being a long time customer and supporter! Thanks bro.
the powder! Flavor is to good to pass up

wray98

wray98

Awards
the powder! Flavor is to good to pass up
Right on bro!! I prefer the powder myself, usually the Pineapple/Strawberry with a bit glycerol!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Seen your post looking for a board rep on anabolic minds. New to anabolic minds and have never logged a product on AM or been a board rep. I'm interested and willing to learn what i need to. understand you are probably looking for someone with more experince but you never know if you dont ask.
Thanks for the chance and congrats to the chosen ones!

wray98

wray98

Awards
Seen your post looking for a board rep on anabolic minds. New to anabolic minds and have never logged a product on AM or been a board rep. I'm interested and willing to learn what i need to. understand you are probably looking for someone with more experince but you never know if you dont ask.
Thanks for the chance and congrats to the chosen ones!
Hey bud, if you don't mind send me a PM and we can talk about it privately!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
You got it Bro ! sent you a pm

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Wray98 I g uess i sent you a pm? Not quite sure think it went through if not let me know and I'll try again

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still looking for reps?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn't even know you were on here

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards