Black Friday comes to mind and muscle with a contest

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20% off with code black2014 plus freebies with order. What gets better than that.

Post order number here and will have a contest for anyone who orders this week end.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice awesome deal!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Wish I would of saw the free 6 mass on turkey day.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last few days to get in on this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody else

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Who got there hands on the best stuff on earth? No snapple pun intended.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was hoping to purchase extreme stack and some Natadrol but the website keeps shutting my phone down. Wanted to take advantage of the 30% off for cyber Monday. Just noticed the sale awhile ago and do not have access to a laptop until tomorrow. I doubt but have to ask if I could purchase it tomorrow? Gonna try a few more times but I am getting pist off. I put the items in the cart, apply the code, then shuts me down. Doesn't matter the order I do it in. May order more things but can't get it to stay. Oh and after it closes me out, I go back and it is on the same page I was on before but 0 items in my cart. Help?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They may still have the sale up

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They may still have the sale up
Ok..well I got Natadrol to the pay page. That was the main thing I wanted to stock up on but wanted to look for more items but don't wanna take the chance and miss out. I will call customer service tomorrow and see if we can get anything worked out. Thanks!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just post sales slip here to enter

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Like I said, if possible, may try to order more since I couldn't look at all your sales on iPhone but wanted to get this in before the sale ended.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

Like I said, if possible, may try to order more since I couldn't look at all your sales on iPhone but wanted to get this in before the sale ended.
They have great customer service Im sure they will work it out for you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If not shoot me a pm

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both pm info I have xl and l shirts

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great customer service. Emailed and they got back to me pretty quick. They also gave me a coupon for 30% off and free shipping coupon the next day since I was having problems ordering off my phone. I will be a repeat customer! Great prices too. Now you just need more variety!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Great customer service. Emailed and they got back to me pretty quick. They also gave me a coupon for 30% off and free shipping coupon the next day since I was having problems ordering off my phone. I will be a repeat customer! Great prices too. Now you just need more variety!
that's great to hear! Always nice to see a happy customer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad we could help