NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
AM members,
I am looking for:
-2 AM members to review our natural testosterone booster T-BLAST.
-2 AM members to review our nitric oxide pump booster SWOLL-N
-1 AM member to review our new gluten-free ultra-lean protein RECOVER-D.

Please personal message me your name, age, and lifting history to be considered. AM members chosen must complete a detailed log and post a final product review in the AM review section.

For more information about our products visit our website: NLA Performance

Thank you,
Justin M.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see who's chosen....T-Blast looks like a wicked thorough formula too.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logging T-Blast now and loving it so far! Thanks!

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
This is going to be great!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking SWOLLEN for a few days now and been getting serious pumps. On leg day I have to walk with legs a bit wider so they won't rub on each other and hurt the twins down there. Its not that crazy!
Would love to take a crack at that Recover D and its beautiful profile but i'm still logging Trifecta Stack. Maybe next time.
Good luck to the future winners. You will def be in for great things.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been taking SWOLLEN for a few days now and been getting serious pumps. On leg day I have to walk with legs a bit wider so they won't rub on each other and hurt the twins down there. Its not that crazy!
Would love to take a crack at that Recover D and its beautiful profile but i'm still logging Trifecta Stack. Maybe next time.
Good luck to the future winners. You will def be in for great things.
May get in on that swollen...
Not sure yet though, looked @ the profile and wanted to try it. It'll be my last shot @ agmatine.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
NLA Performance is still looking for 2 users to log/review our nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N and one person to log/review our protein RECOVER-D. Please personal message me with your name, age, and lifting history for a chance to be chosen to log/review one of our products.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NLA Performance is still looking for 2 users to log/review our nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N and one person to log/review our protein RECOVER-D. Please personal message me with your name, age, and lifting history for a chance to be chosen to log/review one of our products.
Haven't had a chance to try the protein but I can say SWOLL-N is the best product I've ever taken for pumps I'm addicted to it!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haven't had a chance to try the protein but I can say SWOLL-N is the best product I've ever taken for pumps I'm addicted to it!
Since no one else seems to want to log RECOVER-D, we would love for you to do a separate log/review for RECOVER-D. Message me if you are interested in logging RECOVER-D.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since no one else seems to want to log RECOVER-D, we would love for you to do a separate log/review for RECOVER-D. Message me if you are interested in logging RECOVER-D.
I would have loved to log the hell out of RECOVER D but can't run 2 logs at the same time.
I think that might be why others didn't apply either. Everyone logging something.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
My log on sdmz 2.0 ends Monday, so I would be willing to log SWOLL-N for you if you are still looking for loggers.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
If your still looking fro someone to log Recover D I would give it a go. I am lean bulking for the off season. Like the fats you chose to put in it, they are pretty clean. Had to research the product bfore I volunteered.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand as I take a dose of formadrol I notice the bottle is almost done. I look at the calendar and see that next week is week 7. The last week on my log. I'm such an idiot. I wish I had realized that 4 days ago! Either way congrats Howwedo! Let us know how you love Recover D!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just letting you know we have given out all available products for logs/reviews. Thank you all for the warm welcome on AM and look out for NLA Performance log/reviews by many highly respected AM members.

Please visit our website at: www.nlaperformance.com

Remember all Anabolic Minds users get a 10% discount on our website. Enter code 'Anabolic10' for 10% off your 1st time purchase.

Thank you from Team NLA.

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
Starting my log with t-blast today. Heres the link guys!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got my Recover-D protein in the mail, cracked it open immediately. Will do a review after I have tested it with different amounts of water, almond milk, and most likely baked in something.

First impressions though, smell is very good, profile is solid. Tried 1 scoop in 6 ounces of water and is was good. Hard to explain, it says chocolate eclair, has a bit of a mild coffee/cocoa taste. I definitely enjoyed it and it mixed very well in a shaker.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got my Recover-D protein in the mail, cracked it open immediately. Will do a review after I have tested it with different amounts of water, almond milk, and most likely baked in something.

First impressions though, smell is very good, profile is solid. Tried 1 scoop in 6 ounces of water and is was good. Hard to explain, it says chocolate eclair, has a bit of a mild coffee/cocoa taste. I definitely enjoyed it and it mixed very well in a shaker.
Try it with Milk and Almond Milk and it will taste amazing! Looking forward to that final review!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Try it with Milk and Almond Milk and it will taste amazing! Looking forward to that final review!
Will try with almond milk later today

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tried a sample today.
Strong hint of cinnamon!

:bigok:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Never had almond milk, what's it like john?
Easier on my stomach.

I had 2 scoops of recover d with 10 ounces of vanilla almond milk today and it was awesome. Like Aaron mentioned there is definitely a hint of cinnamon flavour to the protein.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Easier on my stomach.

I had 2 scoops of recover d with 10 ounces of vanilla almond milk today and it was awesome. Like Aaron mentioned there is definitely a hint of cinnamon flavour to the protein.
I will try the vanilla almond milk then bro, I love the recover-d. I thought it tasted a lot like cinnamon toast crunch. Very yummy!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey JP and BPjohn and the rest of u guys, I started a thread in the Nutraplanet section asking if they will get NLA products in future and they were asking for feedback from ppl who have tried there products. I know NLA would greatly apreciate u guys commenting, and I would too cause it would allow me to order all my supps from one place. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...some decent looking products at a very decent cost...

the prices look like nutra prices already, wow!!! usually company website prices are jacked up.

NLA...will prices go even lower if nutra picks up?

msrider

msrider

Awards
damn...some decent looking products at a very decent cost...

the prices look like nutra prices already, wow!!! usually company website prices are jacked up.

NLA...will prices go even lower if nutra picks up?
The product is top quality too :)