Red Sky - What do you think?

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up

I jumped on the sweet deal chaos and pain opened up with for Red Sky so I have 2 bottles coming my way! I am in Canada so it might take a little while and I'm sure you guys in the USA will get yours and get to enjoy well before me. Also grabbed a tub of Riot while I was at it!

Who else has ordered? Anyone tried yet? Thoughts?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in hearing people's thoughts

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well I've tried Red Sky for a couple days now. For once I followed directions and have only went with 2 pills instead of the full 3 just to be sure it didn't over stim me. Well tomorrow will be the first day of 3 and I'm really hoping the extra pill makes a difference. I've felt the thermo but that's about it. No rush of energy. I have noticed a subtle increase but not as much as I expected/hoped

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Well today is the first day taking 3(full serving). So it's said to be quick release quick hitting. In the first half hour after taking them I really didn't feel much and I was seriously starting to get disappointed. Well whatever the reason is for me personally it's about 40 minutes after it starts ramping up. I'm currently a hour and twenty minutes after and I think I'm still ramping up. I'm sooo ready to rock! Very happy with the energy response now

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well today is the first day taking 3(full serving). So it's said to be quick release quick hitting. In the first half hour after taking them I really didn't feel much and I was seriously starting to get disappointed. Well whatever the reason is for me personally it's about 40 minutes after it starts ramping up. I'm currently a hour and twenty minutes after and I think I'm still ramping up. I'm sooo ready to rock! Very happy with the energy response now

Caffeine hits everyone differently

TeamWolf

TeamWolf

Awards
How about results? I'm still waiting for mine, it got stuck in New york on 25th and didn't move since then :(

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
How about results? I'm still waiting for mine, it got stuck in New york on 25th and didn't move since then :(
I'm think I'm too early to really judge. Certainly gives me energy and I didn't have any appetite this morning. All I had was 1 1/4 eggs and I've been up since 5 am. Energy is amazing. I'm currently on paternity leave with my 3 young kids and was just wired this morning...and in a great clean feeling way. The Taylor swift dance party certainly went down today!! Lol

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The capsules take longer to digest then a powder would so that is why you are feeling the delay. Had the same issue when I use to take Uncut, would take 40-45 mins to really kick in. Good review btw., was intrested in this.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
The capsules take longer to digest then a powder would so that is why you are feeling the delay. Had the same issue when I use to take Uncut, would take 40-45 mins to really kick in. Good review btw., was intrested in this.
Right on. Ya I was just going by the C&P description which says it hits quick.

No BS, not trying to hype it up or anything...but for energy alone I am truly loving it and I haven't experienced any type of crash from it at all. The energy seems to slowly fade away. Personally I definitely need the full serving.

One day soon I'll use it before a workout and see how it pushes me through

TeamWolf

TeamWolf

Awards
okay but how about fat % is it going down? Anyone here tried inferno amped that **** looks sick aswell

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
okay but how about fat % is it going down? Anyone here tried inferno amped that **** looks sick aswell
I haven't had my % checked but I'm definitely losing some fat. The scale is also consistently going down