My Nutrition Plan

Odisious

Awards
Hello my fitness minded fellows!
I recently decided to take my nutrition truly seriously, having went through four or five rather miserable attempts at calculating an entire plan from start to finish only to find it lacked some element of practicality when I actually tried it, which in the end that made me dislike it.
I therefore spent five hours or so the other day carefully crafting this one, and have finally deemed it perfect - I thought I would share it with you guys in case it might save you some trouble, offer inspiration, or othetherwise help!

Meal one: (Chunk light canned tuna, (water) on bread. And on the side cooked oatmeal with walnuts.)
1 slice of bread (assuming 90 calories and 17 carbs) with 1 can tuna (5 oz drained light chunk tuna)
1 cup (80 grams) of Quaker Oats with 1/4 cup (30g) of Walnuts.

Meal Two: (Egg salad with glass of milk on the side. Along with bread on potatoes.)
4 eggs
2 slices toast with 2 potatoes. (Assuming each potato is 26g carbs, 110 calories, and 5.3 oz)
1 cup milk

Meal Three: (Chicken breast with white/brown rice and milk.)
4 oz of chicken breast. (Assuming 4oz has 23 grams of protein, and 110 calories) with 3/4 cup (when uncooked) of brown/white rice. Assuming ¼ cup uncooked serving equals 35 carbs and 170 calories.
1 cup milk. (assuming fat free, 90 calories, 8 grams of protein)

Meal Four: (my absolute favorite shake recipie)
1 cup oats
64g (4 tbsp or 1/4 cup) of peanut butter
2 scoops protein powder
2 cups milk

The total macros are: 3,280 calories, 316 carbs, 163 proteins and 50 fats.

I also find it convenient to pre-prepare the boiled eggs, chicken, and rice.