Antaeus Labs Demiurge - Pre-Workout Focus - Reviews

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Well I know many of you have used a variety of different pre-workout products with great success. Most pre-workout products on the market provide quiet the stimulate kick to provide you with some intense and long lasting energy to power you through your workout. However, is your workout still missing a little extra something.....

Step in Demiurge! Demiurge will provide a long lasting focus to your workout session and really enable that mind-muscle connection which is vital to stimulating new muscle growth. Try Demiurge on its own pre-workout, or if your really looking for an extra kick stack Demiurge with you favorite stimulate pre-workout product on the market and really get in the zone with energy and the extreme focus, wakefulness and endurance provided by Demiurge.

Demiurge
Phenylpiracetam
((R/S)-2-(2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl)acetamide)
Demiurge is phenylpiracetam, a multifaceted compound with nootropic, adaptogen, and stimulant properties. Lab-tested & verified, Demiurge is among the most potent ergogenic supplements on the market today. Limited quantities are available.

- Lab-tested, pure phenylpiracetam

- Potent nootropic, stimulant, and adaptogen.

- Supports focus, wakefulness, and endurance.

- Limited quantities available.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Jpotter21
http://supplementreviews.com/antaeus-labs/demiurge

First of all a big thank you to Jake over at Antaues Labs for allowing me to test drive this. If any of you had read my former Axon review, I had broken out into an allergic reaction. Jake was gracious enough to send me another brand new product in a similar category to test. So here is Antaeus Labs Demiurge.

The over all basic concept of Demiurge is to work as a potent nootropic, that enhances wakefulness, endurance, and overall focus. From what I've seen some have compared this to be somewhat similar to Adderall. If you know anything about Adderall, it really makes you focus, which is one of the key reasons ADHD kids get it, or college kids trying to pass their finals. One of the downsides of something like Adderall is the half life is only 3/5 hours. But Demiurge offers, what I feel, is a much longer half life and I felt it lasted me well into the evening when dosing two caps in the AM. But I will get more into that in the effectiveness section.
---------------------------------------------
Dosing- N/A- Dosing for Demiurge really comes down to individual preference. But it also can be a bit tricky. At first I started with one cap in the morning and one cap pre workout. This worked fine for the morning dose, but I tend to have an evening workout usually around 5 or 6. The issue I saw with dosing pre workout was I would sometimes not fall asleep at all before I had to get up for work the next morning. I usually try to go to bed at 8 and wake up at 3. I would sometimes stay up until it was time for me to get up for work. Once I realized this was happening for almost a whole week I just started taking two pills in the AM. Which I feel is probably going to be your best bet.
Effectiveness- 8/10- Demiurge certainly lives up to its claims. Out of the two, this and Axon I personally liked this a lot better. I felt overall I was more detail oriented while using this. I was able to think a lot clearer even at 5 in the morning, eliminating some of that early morning brain fog. My mood was elevated to. I was much more calm and collected and happier it seemed overall. I usually don't suffer from anxiety or anything like that, so to feel even more relaxed than what I usually do was quite nice. The two cap dosing early in the AM worked the best for me. Even on one cap I still felt great, but at two caps by the time I got to work I felt fantastic. One of the added benefits was the overall feeling of being well rested. Even on the days where I would take a late evening dose, I could take this in the AM and still feel like I slept decent. And I would be able to stay up until later that night before finally hitting the sack. As far as working out was concerned, I certainly felt more in the zone while working out. But to be honest, I'd probably use a supplement like this for more work related things or school/college work.

I think something like this would be great for the average bodybuilder, or even someone with a high stress job and you need something to help keep you calm. With that being said though. The label does print very clearly that some Athletic bodies have specifically banned the ingredient Phenylpiracetam. So if you are a collegiate, or professional athlete I would check any sanctioning body before using this. It would probably pop up on a pee test if one is taken. Just a heads up.
Value- 6/10- This is really the kicker for this product. It is roughly 45 dollars a pop. Part of the reason for the high price is the limited quantities and its hard to make. Antaeus does a blog every month, and Jake had specifically explained in his blog that this was a pretty tough compound to make. So I would imagine the reason for that high price was for the work put into make it, on top of the fact that only a limited number could be made. If you really want to get the full effectiveness out of the product the two cap dosing is optimal. So that puts it at .68 cents a serving which is kind of high. But I'll probably be picking some up for days that I feel like I'm dragging. I also feel something like this would really help with my future career. Even though it is pricey it certainly works.
Overall-7/10- So overall it gets a 7. And a 7 is not at all a bad rating. I feel the product lived up to its expectations, for that reason alone I will be purchasing more. It is expensive, but I feel if you use it only when you really need it, it may be a little lighter on the wallet. Overall a solid product from Antaues. Have a good one guys.
Pros:
Great Focus
Detail Oriented
No Crash
Long Lasting
Increased Energy
Cons:
Hard Time Sleeping
Too Expensive

August 4th, 2012
prohormoneforum.com
louvalle1
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/64786-antaeus-labs-demiurge-review-log.html

I first would like to thank Jake from Antaeus for letting me try this product. I have purchased nootropics like Aniracetam and Piracetam with choline Bititrate before for over 6 weeks and felt nothing big waste of money not to mention a big let down. I was not expecting anything like the movie Limitless, but something anything, got nothing.

So when I saw that Antaeus Labs was selling PhenylPiracetam I got very exited, I knew that they sell awsome Anabolic products so I figured if they invested time and money to bring this to market it should work.

And that it does, I took 2caps (100mgs) and about 20min later my eyes got heavy and my sinuses cleared up and I felt this calm clear focus, I immediately cracked open my microsoft tech exam book read for a while and then watched 2 training videos, the stuff lasted about 5 hours, wow after spending so much money on these other products I am so happy this one worked, Jake asked me to send him an honest review of the product after 2 dosages so I will up my dosage to 200mgs or 4caps and see how much better this works tommorrow and I will post an update here.

Antaeus has renewed my faith in Nootropics.

July 25th, 2012
prohormoneforum.com
owen_z
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplement-logs-reviews/64031-antaeus-labs-axon-demiurge-stack-review.html

Day 1: I have one bottle of each and started this morning with the recommended dosage. 2 caps of each with breakfast. What have I noticed in the first 2 hours you ask? Well let me tell you... AWESOMENESS! Clean, powerful, thermogenic, euphoric. That's how I would describe the feelings I'm getting. Very impressed and will continue to drop a few more updates over the course of the week. Make note this is also my first time using nootropics

Day 2: I'm taking it as was directed by jake. 2 caps of each every morning. Day 2 and I still feel the same euphoric thermogenesis happening. Definetely no drop in effectiveness. I'm extremely excited to use this on road trips. Hoping it will be my GO pill and allow me to get to the long distance locations more effectively. It's hard for me to gauge effectiveness of a nootropic because this is my first experience. I think I'll start taking the demiurge preworkout instead of in the morning with axon. Maybe that way I can distinguish the difference in how I feel. Right now I feel awesome bu I don't know which compound is more responsible for the state in in

August 11, 2012
prohormoneforum.com
kimura

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplements/62107-antaeus-labs-new-nootropic-demiurge-2.html#post1066917

Ive been writing a daily journal on my observations using Demiurge, and have "road tested it" in various conditions e.g. little sleep, intense cardio and exercise, as well as learning, and retaining information.
I am extremely pleased with this product as it is amazing for enhancing cognitive function, the ability to analyze complex workflows, and solve problems was exciting to say the least, on top of it helping me in social situations as I am generally quiet it got me out of my shell.

Anyways I am sending Jake my observations when I am done with it.

Tolerance does increase, and it is important to start at 100mg's, I have taken as much as 200 mgs and just started at 150 mgs in the am with some coffee..
I will definitely purchase again and am exploring other nootropics as well, it is a fascinating journey.

July 6, 2012
totalflexblog.com
henryv
http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/phenylpiracetam/

Good info here.

July 17, 2012
prohormoneforum.com
tech123
http://www.prohormoneforum.com/supplements/62107-antaeus-labs-new-nootropic-demiurge-2.html#post1043201

Bumped this up to 100mg this morning as planned. I had it with a banana and a cup of Greek yogurt. Immediately hopped in the car for a drive like any responsible person would. About 45 minutes later I noticed some increased focus as I was returning home.

I started working on some complex technical stuff for work and was completely in the zone for over 3 hours. Very productive morning. I felt like my focus and intensity actually increased maybe 2 hours into this stuff, and I started feeling pretty stimmed too for whatever reason. This all ended at 1pm when I had an enormous 5 egg-white omelette with 5 oz of chicken breast (and Cholula sauce, FTW).

July 25, 2012
anabolicminds.com
Shawn26
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/207839-demiurge.html

aight, i dont really have time to write a detailed demiurge review right now... but i'll write a little something...

okay first off, i dosed it last night at around 100 after drinking a little... i dont recommend drinking with this stuff!!!... though i definitely felt a increased sense of awareness/ euphoria, i also felt slight nausea and a little off about 2 hrs after dosing, though this went away within the hr... I dosed 150 this morning before a final... and lets just say its some good stuff... def. felt a increase in awareness, increased endurance (just from running up a three flight of stairs to my class) and overall i definitely had more energy even after little sleep (little less then 6 hrs)... also something, which i thought was a little weird occurred, i felt like my vision was better...

when comparing this to something like adderall it'll give you a somewhat similar effect, but your appetite wont be extremely suppressed and you dont feel "off" (dont know how to describe that feeling adderall gives, but if anyone has ADD you know what i am talking about).... but in general I dont think i would recommend this as a study aid for those of you with ADD (if you dont have a LD it should give you that extra boost you need)... all in all, it definitely has a effect on dopamine, but i dont think it does much in terms of norepi ( for i definitely feel more alert and aware of my surroundings, but dont feel more driven)..... in terms of a preworkout (though i havent tested it out for this use yet) i think it would be great... i'd really love to try this stuff stacked with axon, i think at the right dose of both it would be a killer stack

July 26th, 2012
anabolicminds.com
T-Bone
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/202977-mind-steriods-noots-7.html

Hey guys. I just took some Demiurge from Antaeus labs. It is Phenylpiracetam, 50 mg per cap. Also I took 6 caps of Cabergolean today which has some huperzine and dmae in it. First time for me taking the Demiurge, but I have been taking Cabergolean for about 6-8 months now 5 days on 2 days off. This Demiurge stuff is really strong. I feel a little anxious but also have insane focus. Its almost like tunnel vision focus for anything I look at. I turn my head and look at something and it feels like I'm "zooming in". This stuff seems to give me a bit of energy too. I'm just eating my first meal now. Damn, this stuff is powerful!. Think maybe I'll go for a walk, but I can't decide what to do. I could just keep typing, that would be cool too. You guys should really try this stuff.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Which form of choline would you recommend to take with Demiurge?
That option is ultimately up to you and what you can afford. Typically, I don't take it with choline as I find Demiurge works well on its own, but if I were to do so I'd go with Alpha GPC. Currently, I have choline bitartrate and that works okay on a budget.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
So demiurge (phenylpiracetam) is good preworkout? I have heard about it being banned in Olympics and such so it must be good lol

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So demiurge (phenylpiracetam) is good preworkout? I have heard about it being banned in Olympics and such so it must be good lol
I have used it 5 times so far. What I noticed is great focus and concentration. Also a steady clean energy. It is like I drank a bunch of coffee but without the jittery feeling. Three caps are my sweet spot.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used it 5 times so far. What I noticed is great focus and concentration. Also a steady clean energy. It is like I drank a bunch of coffee but without the jittery feeling. Three caps are my sweet spot.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesnt have to be good only because its banned.Most of the banned stuff only has a minimal impact on physical performance,comparing to natty stuff like creatine or ara

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
It doesnt have to be good only because its banned.Most of the banned stuff only has a minimal impact on physical performance,comparing to natty stuff like creatine or ara
You're right on that. Phenylpiracetam helps with cold resistance and endurance right? Along with the focus.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about Demiurge, but phenylpiracetam is one the strongest noots available and great for awareness and heightened altertness. Much different than any other pwo or stimulant. Tolerance does build fast, though. Most people go 2-3 days on and 3-4 off.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about Demiurge, but phenylpiracetam is one the strongest noots available and great for awareness and heightened altertness. Much different than any other pwo or stimulant. Tolerance does build fast, though. Most people go 2-3 days on and 3-4 off.
Phenylpiracetam is the active ingredient in Demiurge.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenylpiracetam is the active ingredient in Demiurge.
I know. There is some stuff that is not that high in quality ( the dark colored stuff) and under dosed. I don't know about your product other than the main ingredient is phenyl.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I know. There is some stuff that is not that high in quality ( the dark colored stuff) and under dosed. I don't know about your product other than the main ingredient is phenyl.
Our product has probably the best quality control of any phenylpiracetam you'd ever find. Antaeus Labs strives for the purest products and we release all of our results in testing. When you're buying something from us, you know exactly what you're getting.