Why do I have to stack FX??? Why use an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI)?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25R-diol is going to create a lot of testosterone and with the 3,4-DVTHF freeing it up, the odds of estrogen conversion increase. That can cause shutdown and estro related sides, so the AI is just insurance, not everyone needs it probably but it's a good idea to include and help elevate test even higher anyway (or at least negate any shutdown).

NOW GO GET SOME MASSFX!!!!

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Now that the product is finally here can you guys give some more info on it?

How exactly does 25R-diol cause such an increase in test?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Now that the product is finally here can you guys give some more info on it?

How exactly does 25R-diol cause such an increase in test?
Info coming soon.........we are working on it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
can you just state the mechanism of action? I don't need a full write up, I can do research myself, but I don't even know how this is supposed to work. Having heard that Dr.D helped, I have some faith, but it would just be nice to have a little more information on the subject.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D is very busy, the full writeup will be available soo no worries!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D is very busy, the full writeup will be available soo no worries!
I, personally, don't need a write up. All i asked was the mechanism of action, i'll do my own research. I don't think it should take long just to post a sentence or two on how it works. I don't understand what the fear is at this point since it has been said to have already shipped, if someone is going to copy the product I would assume they could decode the chemical name to find out what it is and start producing it. If you don't want to disclose it then say so, but don't tell me that no one has the time to type out a few sentences on how it works though.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I have asked Dr.D to post the info. When he does you will have it. He has a few things in his life going on and is very busy. He told me Monday that he would get to your question this week. That is as good as we can do.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Somebody is sending me something from Tempe! I got my tracking number..woo hoo

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHAT!?!?!?!

You are letting it sit in THAT, THAT, WAREHOUSE????

SUPPLEMENT ABUSE! SUPPLEMENT ABUSE! :icon_lol:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
is 6-oxo a potent enough AI to use with mass fx? nutra has insanely cheap caps and bulk powder

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
would the 6-Bromodione in Hyperdrol be enough for AI? might as well keep it in the family if it is...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, that's why they recommend that stack.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i got one last question here would PCT work with mass fx..just wondering because it is a AX product but all the recommendations go to HD.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok i got one last question here would post cycle therapy work with mass fx..just wondering because it is a AX product but all the recommendations go to HD.
The AI in HD is much better, but you can use the product "PCT"

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
The AI in HD is much better, but you can use the product "post cycle therapy"
lol dont know why i spelled out PCT.i have a extra bottle sitting around was why i asked..starting tomorrow

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol dont know why i spelled out post cycle therapy.i have a extra bottle sitting around was why i asked..starting tomorrow
The forum automatically expands some abbreviations! and it really sucks at times when trying to talk about that particular product! :D