Vitamin b12 and weightloss peptide 50% off!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!

Remember guys this sale will get you the product for 50% off for life (or as long as you keep your auto ship active).

Also, valid on single batch orders as well.

StupidThyroid

Awards
Bump!

Remember guys this sale will get you the product for 50% off for life (or as long as you keep your auto ship active).

Also, valid on single batch orders as well.
Seems this sale is still on, question though, can the weightloss aid be used with the powerpatch or will there be a conflict? 1 month into the powerpatch now, just looking to help my fat loss right now since im taking some time off stims, always good to take new pathways.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems this sale is still on, question though, can the weightloss aid be used with the powerpatch or will there be a conflict? 1 month into the powerpatch now, just looking to help my fat loss right now since im taking some time off stims, always good to take new pathways.
You can take um both at the same time. Would be nice to see those results with the Power patch plus the weightloss. I plan to do that in the spring ;)

StupidThyroid

Awards
Interesting, may try it. What can one expect from both besides the obvious? Doesn't some of the HGH convert into the tyr-somatostatin? So it'd be ... enhanced? Just hopefully not too much ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, may try it. What can one expect from both besides the obvious? Doesn't some of the HGH convert into the tyr-somatostatin? So it'd be ... enhanced? Just hopefully not too much ;)
Yea that is the idea. The main power patch is the main peptide and the weightloss patch is a peptide further down in the hgh cascade. I'm hoping for some more test logs as we get closer to the cutting season.

StupidThyroid

Awards
I think I'm gonna stick to just the powerpatch for now to see what results i get, maybe 3+ months in add the weightloss patch if I need it. Thanks as always Matt. Flex and yourself, always helpful :)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so anyone having any good experiences with the B12 patch and I would love to hear how it compares to injectable B12..SJ

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so anyone having any good experiences with the B12 patch and I would love to hear how it compares to injectable B12..SJ
I have no comparison as I have not injected it but I did use the patch for a month. It lives up to its description per energy benefits. Also feel like it may have had a GDA effect for me.
Planning on getting more soon.